Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - The PS5 is coming!

Who would you like to see make a comeback on the PS5?

Jak & Daxter 5 23.81%

Sly Cooper 1 4.76%

Both 0 0.00%

Neither 1 4.76%

Total:7

Also seems like the PS4 Slim was the one choosen out of the poll because of the 10 options limit, but it's also one of the best.
Definitely better than its bigger PS4 Pro couterpart by far.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Also seems like the PS4 Slim was the one choosen out of the poll because of the 10 options limit, but it's also one of the best.

Yeah there wasn't enough room, although the PS4 Slim and Pro are basically the same thing, Pro just has an extra layer and is bigger lol. I prefer the original PS4 to the slim, but meh. As for my favourite it's really a tough choice, but I might have to go with the original PS3 or PS4 ol

Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said:

Yeah there wasn't enough room, although the PS4 Slim and Pro are basically the same thing, Pro just has an extra layer and is bigger lol. I prefer the original PS4 to the slim, but meh. As for my favourite it's really a tough choice, but I might have to go with the original PS3 or PS4 ol

Pro is like a double layer Slim.

Slim looks a lot better xD

BraLoD said:
Bristow9091 said:

Pro is the Big Mac version of the Slim :P 

Still think the original PS4 looks better than both though... wonder what a PS5 Slim and/or Pro will end up looking like in the future lol

Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said:

Still think the original PS4 looks better than both though... wonder what a PS5 Slim and/or Pro will end up looking like in the future lol

I hope the PS5 Slim looks good because its when I'm buying one xD

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Bristow9091 said:

I already love the look of the PS5, but I'll also be buying a Slim or Pro, whichever model they make next too lol... that way I have one in the living room and one in my gaming room!

Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said:

I already love the look of the PS5, but I'll also be buying a Slim or Pro, whichever model they make next too lol... that way I have one in the living room and one in my gaming room!

PS5 looks good, the Slim is when I'll likely be able to afford it xD

BraLoD said:
Bristow9091 said:

Imagine the pain if they bring out a Legend of Dragoon remake before the Slim launches though... oof! ;) 

Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said:

Imagine the pain if they bring out a Legend of Dragoon remake before the Slim launches though... oof! ;) 

The only one in pain would be my bank account to recover from buying it regardless of if I can or not 🤣

COKTOE said:

Ok, so here's COD with the DL-only option. No "add to library"

COKTOE said:

Now this is the kooky SWBF2 situation. Join EA Access? Yeah, that's why I'm here. Not to get this game as part of my paid subscription to PS+, but to join EA Access...Gross. Choose version? WTF is this? It gets better.

Clicking on "choose version" takes your here. You get to choose between paying $26.99 for the game, or getting it for free....The default choice is to pay for it. I'm not joking. I did miss the next step unfortunately, which is a drop down menu showing both "versions".

I followed the rabbit all the way to the checkout, but will skip the last image. Here is the second to last step, with the "full game" for $26.99. The same "full game that you get with PS+.

This seems like a grift. An attempt to confuse people who my not know better, or aren't paying attention.

I find both of these situations very unsavory, and of course it EA and Activision behind them, because OF COURSE it is. Sony is culpable as well.

All I can say is, this better not become the norm, or even common. I was going to add another year to my PS+ sun during the days of play sale, but this nonsense put me off of that. I have about 53 weeks left, so whatever. Worth waiting to see if things are changing.

When I first got Plus for PS4, I automatically assumed that I had to download the whole game and keep it on the HDD when it said "download free", so I didn't bother with a few earlier on. When I found out once you add it to downloads that it automatically is added to your library I was a little ticked off. Why wouldn't they always have the "add to library" button regardless? Some of my friends thought the same thing until I eventually read about it and mentioned it to them.

As for SWBF2, I'm pretty sure that both options had no price but one wasn't selectable, and I believe there was an "add to library" button instead of "add to cart". After the version selection, it definitely didn't take me to any further purchasing screens.

I added both of these about a week ago, so maybe they changed something with the SWBF2 selection process perhaps?