By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Kingdoms of Amalur is a FANTASTIC game and everyone with PS+ should try it. Wonderful and fun game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

So is Project EVE a ps exclusive ?

Nope, it was announced for Xbox and PC as well from the first reveal trailer.

Also anyone looking forward to or tuning in on this State of Play this afternoon/evening?

hinch said:

Also anyone looking forward to or tuning in on this State of Play this afternoon/evening?

Definitely looking forward to it, though I'll probably just check out the individual trailers after the show.

Nice. Yeah you'll also get higher quality trailers that way from after the stream.

Its on at 10PM where I am so kinda late lol. Though I give it a watch since its short.

Around the Network

Isn't it even a timed exclusive?
It's a pity?

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 27 October 2021

hinch said:

Yep.  4 pm for me, hopefully my customers let up by then.  If not, I'll rewatch the show after work.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

hinch said:

Meh only if I'm bored and not on during AEW then sure

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
hinch said:

Meh only if I'm bored and not on during AEW then sure

pretty sure AEW is later than 5PM (I think AEW starts at 8.) 

IT's also pretty short. I think they said 20ish minutes. I don't expect much but I do still hope we see some Final Fantasy stuff. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

That State of Play was really boring. Like, I don't know what I expected but that wasn't it.

Of course, the last-minute 'ELDEN RING AND BLOODBORNE REMAKE AND FFXVI UPDATES' reporting didn't help. Was I missing something? This was all indies except one Square-enix game (And holy crap it looked terrible).

Nothing else looked bad but I've never been so underwhelmed at any of these events for Nintendo or Sony before. Bland, I'm sorry to say. and we STILL don't have any release date update for Little Devil Inside...

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android