By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

News Update for FFXIV and MHW fans:

Final Fantasy XIV x Monster Hunter: World collaboration begins August 7 - Gematsu

"The Final Fantasy XIV x Monster Hunter: World collaboration first announced at E3 2018 will begin on August 7, publisher Square Enix announced."

Further details can be read in the article linked above and the trailer for the collaboration can be viewed below:

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:

News Update:

Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link for PS4 by PlatinumGames Will Get a New Reveal in December - DualShockers

"During the livestream of the Granblue Fantasy Summer Festival currently being hosted in Osaka, Japan, Cygames revealed when we’ll hear more about Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link.

According to the developers, more information about the game (including the official title) will be shared at the Cygames Fes even, which will be hosted at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, near Tokyo, on December 15th and December 16th."

For those who haven't seen the gameplay footage of Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link, you can see for yourself in the video below:

Looking forward to this big JRPG :) Looks fantastic.

The Getaway @Poll

Small News Update:

Cygames confirms that Granblue Fantasy Re:Link will be released in Japanese, English, French, and other languages - Destructoid

Here's the excerpt that confirms the game's localization:

"McCarthy was scarce with more details for Project Re:Link. We do know Cygames is aiming to launch the title in Japanese, English, French, and a few other languages at the same time. Other than the video above, that's all the information they had to offer. As that trailer made its debut at last year's Granblue Fantasy festival, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out more at this year's event."

I won't be adding this to the OP until we get more details about the localization.

Aura7541 said:

Small news update:

Gran Turismo Sport has gone past 5 million players - Kaz Yamauchi

Edit: Apparently, the player count is actually around 5.5 million according to the Gran Turismo Instagram account.

GT Sport sold 3.3 million as of May. This is good news, looks like it has sold 4 million.

Colony Wars

Around the Network

What were your first platinum trophy? Mine was God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

wild arms, wild arms, bring back that great game

Sales Alert:

If you are a Prime member, Amazon has some good deals for a handful of PS4 games, including:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory - $24.99
Dragon's Crown Pro: Battle Hardened Edition - $29.99
New Gundam Breaker - $39.99 <- I heard this game really sucks, so maybe not a good idea buying it:P
Ni No Kuni II (Day One Edition) - $29.99
Persona 5 - $29.99 ($19 on PS3)
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition - $29.99
Yakuza 6: Essence of Art Edition - $34.99

GOWTLOZ said:
What were your first platinum trophy? Mine was God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

inFamous. I didn't come without a fight though. I even had a meltdown here on the Chartz. Ahem. Excuse me. A fucking meltdown. Yes, that will do.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

You can preorder the new Senran Kagura Burst now.