By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

Holy shit what a slow news week! Still got a couple of more days to wait - but should be getting a ton of updates on Friday as I think all the game/system embargos end.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said: 
I saw it, and what about the original 12th are any of those countries talking about lockdown?

I don't know really. I know that many stores in the US are closing down right now and barricading their windows but that's due to the possible unrest after the election.

Somini said:
So hyped. I just pre ordered the deluxe edition for demons souls and dmc5 on psn. 15 more days to go :S

Oh nice. Soulsborne fan?

hinch said: 
Resident Evil 8 PS5 features up on PlayStation website.
  • Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village's beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K* with Ray Tracing.
  • Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console's ultra-high speed SSD.
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
  • Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.

Jesus, hinch. We predict the good stuff before it's announced. xD
On a serious note, strong DualSense support and 3D audio is a no-brainer in RE8. Gonna be so unpleasant. Can't wait!

hinch said: 
Logistically these large quantities of freight would have been planned way ahead of time, to and from different couriers.. so little chance of this happening. Would be nice though!

About Days Gone, skipped the game on PS4.. Though will be playing on PS5 with upgraded visuals and performance. Its free as well this month, which is awesome.

Exactly. It's not something you just change.
I skipped Days Gone as well. Will consider it for sure now that it's 60fps.

Final Fantasy XVI

probably the best launchgame line up of any console to date.

Around the Network
Replicant said:
hinch said: 
Resident Evil 8 PS5 features up on PlayStation website.
  • Stunning visuals: Explore Resident Evil Village's beautiful yet terrifying vistas and locales in 4K* with Ray Tracing.
  • Fast loading: Instantly pick up right where you left off with almost no load times, thanks to the power of the PS5 console's ultra-high speed SSD.
  • Adaptive triggers: Feel the weight and pull of weapon triggers for an even more immersive experience.
  • Haptic feedback: Simulate the feeling of firing a real gun with haptic feedback.
  • Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Surround yourself with the carefully crafted music and sounds of survival horror in Resident Evil Village. 3D Audio enhances the experience by making you feel the hair-raising sounds coming from every direction.

Jesus, hinch. We predict the good stuff before it's announced. xD
On a serious note, strong DualSense support and 3D audio is a no-brainer in RE8. Gonna be so unpleasant. Can't wait!

hinch said: 
Logistically these large quantities of freight would have been planned way ahead of time, to and from different couriers.. so little chance of this happening. Would be nice though!

About Days Gone, skipped the game on PS4.. Though will be playing on PS5 with upgraded visuals and performance. Its free as well this month, which is awesome.

Exactly. It's not something you just change.
I skipped Days Gone as well. Will consider it for sure now that it's 60fps.

Ha yeah.. maybe they're listening in! But yeah, its great seeing these new features being supported from third party devs already, this early on the gen. With 3d sound and haptic feedback its gonna be a game best played in the dark with headphones xD

Days Gone does look good, just didn't get around to buying and playing it last gen. Also, still need to catch up with RE:7.. and will come with the games on PS+ as well lol. 

Last edited by hinch - on 03 November 2020

I wonder what Bloodborne will be...

Replicant said:
DonFerrari said: 
I saw it, and what about the original 12th are any of those countries talking about lockdown?

I don't know really. I know that many stores in the US are closing down right now and barricading their windows but that's due to the possible unrest after the election.

Somini said:
So hyped. I just pre ordered the deluxe edition for demons souls and dmc5 on psn. 15 more days to go :S

Oh nice. Soulsborne fan?

Yes, badly. Their games have ruined all other games gor me lol. Now i have to play every other game in the hardest mode! Not sure why i torture myself so much 😅

More confirmation (3 minutes into the video) that review embargo will lift Friday – probably at 4am PST, 7am EST, and 1pm CET.

gooch_destroyer said:
I wonder what Bloodborne will be...

60fps or we riot!