By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody hate used games as much as me?

Do you hate used games?

Yes 11 17.19%

No 53 82.81%

Total:64

I have never bought a pre owned game that didnt worked. As long as it is working then that sfine for me

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
vivster said:
I don't hate them. I just don't buy them and make sure to bring them up in every single thread about piracy.

What have used games got to do with drinking rum and walking the plank?

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
I don't hate them. I just don't buy them and make sure to bring them up in every single thread about piracy.

What have used games got to do with drinking rum and walking the plank?

Piracy has fallen on hard times. They can't afford to splurge all of their booty on new games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

We all love to have brand new things however used games is important. It gives access to games that arent available online or people who dont want to download them.
I still buy games i loved off Ebay. Aslong as they work and are in good condition

Azzanation said:
We all love to have brand new things however used games is important. It gives access to games that arent available online or people who dont want to download them.
I still buy games i loved off Ebay. Aslong as they work and are in good condition

I use to buy used games but sometime last year I remembered that incident with my uncle that I decided to just buy new only.

I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

Given that I bought pre-owned games like Ocarina of Time and Smash Bros Melee, I don't really care for what the previous owner did with the games

I never had a problem with them. Though I never really buy used games in the first place.

I've never bought used games. And I never will.
It's not for me. But it's a great option for people who are ok with it. 

I'm only anal about the actual case, Bluray disks are hard to scratch, so usually used games are mint. But the case is, it just looks bad. It's also why I don't buy new games at Gamestop also because they remove it from the plastic, and they put their sticker on it and everyone gets to touch the thing.... I need to go see a shrink...