By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [STAFF Announcement] - New Moderators June 2018

axumblade said:
Azuren said:
The Discordinati grows once more.

If you don't stop making references to our potential connections to an illuminatilike mindframe, you'll never get your turn on the team. 

On topic, congrats to these peeps. We will have your chips installed later this afternoon. 

Can I at least keep the robes?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Aaaaannnnnd.....they're Green! Welcome to the Team guys. As we talked, I look forward to working with you two. Lots to cover!

Welcome to the team Amy and cycycy!

trasharmdsister12 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Aaaaannnnnd.....they're Green! Welcome to the Team guys. As we talked, I look forward to working with you two. Lots to cover!

-pic

* plot twist - Amy is really a male *

CGI-Quality said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

-pic

* plot twist - Amy is really a male *

And white, straight, and cis to boot! Fire her and give the job to a member of an under represented minority group!

Congratulations Amy and Cycycycycycycycycycycycycycyccycycy-Chris! You both are awesome! Well done and good luck.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
axumblade said:

If you don't stop making references to our potential connections to an illuminatilike mindframe, you'll never get your turn on the team. 

On topic, congrats to these peeps. We will have your chips installed later this afternoon. 

No. Also, we expect for them to be tumble dry with low heat. The last time you washed them you singed the border on Miguels robe. 

axumblade said:
Azuren said:

No. Also, we expect for them to be tumble dry with low heat. The last time you washed them you singed the border on Miguels robe. 

I did no such thing and you can't prove it.

Welcome Cy, and welcome back Amy! I just made chicken chili so I'll bring it to the initiation party.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Welcome to the team! Love this site! Come here a lot for the forums