By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation’s Countdown To E3 2018 Begins Wednesday 6th June

Thursday, 7th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
My bet is Concrete Genie, but could be dreams or Days Gone

Sunday, 10th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
Maybe this is Dreams? Altough we know already that its coming to VR

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Barkley said:
4pm BST for each announcement, wow I can actually watch them live.

Thursday, 7th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
Release date for an upcoming Worldwide Studios title

Now ... what could that be!!! Drea ....

I hope it's not Concrete Genie though :(

Dreams <3

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I believe one games will be MediEvil and will shadowdrop the same day. Ok I just hope it.

Pity I'll only see the Wednesday news as I'll be gone off to Russia. Hopefully the WiFi is good

Around the Network

Bold communication.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Barkley said:
4pm BST for each announcement, wow I can actually watch them live.

That was my first thought! But I actually hope it’s NOT Dreams. Sony needs to give this game as much love as possible. I hope they have a demo during their press conference. They really need to spread the news about this game! And stick with the parts of the game involving the cool futuristic aesthetic rather than those with the the creepy art style :/

I hope and suspect it will be Days Gone. This would make sense, bc Sony clearly seems to want to keep it out of the main press conference (likely to avoid TLoU p2 comparisons). 

pitzy272 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

That was my first thought! But I actually hope it’s NOT Dreams. Sony needs to give this game as much love as possible. I hope they have a demo during their press conference. They really need to spread the news about this game! And stick with the parts of the game involving the cool futuristic aesthetic rather than those with the the creepy art style :/

I hope and suspect it will be Days Gone. This would make sense, bc Sony clearly seems to want to keep it out of the main press conference (likely to avoid TLoU p2 comparisons). 

I it is one of the run up games, Sony ARE giving it as much love as possible. At E3 it could get buried under the hype for the 4 juggernauts already planned. Giving it it's own time to shine would serve it much better. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I hope this means that Sony won't waste time on PSVR during the actual conference.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.