Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So bargaining already?

I suppose it could be considered denial?

Long ways to go then.

Around the Network

Kroos walks away from the interview after the game after getting back-to-back questions that implied that Real Madrid was lucky to win the game. Classic sore winner.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So bargaining already?

I suppose it could be considered denial?

I think it’s our turn for that now :/

Despite winning the League Cup and FA Cup, given what Liverpool were in the cusp of I can’t help but see this season as a failure.

Comparing it to 2018/19 when they fell just short in the Premier League, victory in the Champions League meant the season still ended on a high note and was memorable for the right reasons. This doesn’t feel like that this season, with something just feeling just that bit lacking in a squad the majority of who you feel may be approaching the point where they are getting past their peak.

Condolences to Liverpool.

Pretty crazy that Real lost their first home game of the tournament against a team from Moldova, were nearly knocked out multiple times and yet still won the trophy at the end.

Disappointing result. We didn't stick the ball in the net though, so can't really complain. Some of the finishing left a little to be desired, although Courtois made some blinding saves too, so credit to him. Madrid got a chance and they took it. Simple as that.

Around the Network
drbunnig said:

Disappointing result. We didn't stick the ball in the net though, so can't really complain. Some of the finishing left a little to be desired, although Courtois made some blinding saves too, so credit to him. Madrid got a chance and they took it. Simple as that.

True, this sort of performance was what I posted about last week. Just that extra yard has been missing the last few weeks, whether due to fatigue or something else.

Mane didn’t make a clear special announcement as he indicated he would, but he seemed to suggest he would be leaving.

I'm so sad

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Every time Liverpool loses a big game is a happy day for me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.