By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Thankfully I firmly believe Liverpool will restructure well and maintain their quality, because it'd be an absolute disgrace for football if the Premier League went down to Abu Dhabi oil vs. Saudi oil. It's already pretty disgraceful as it is now, to be fair, but anyway. Money isn't everything, clubs can spend big and fail anyway, just look at Manchester United for a good example. There's no guarantee that Newcastle will get it right even though they seem to be on the right track for now, and also no guarantee City will maintain their level after Guardiola goes. To be fair there's no guarantee of anything in football but, you know.

My brain just keeps going to all these different places today. The game where we failed to beat Tottenham. The Rodri handball that everyone in the world except the referee and VAR saw. All those dropped points earlier in the season, maybe... Kevin De Bruyne's deflected goals against us in both games. Steven Gerrard subbing Coutinho off today and just trying to defend. And then sometimes a rare moment of just accepting that all that is as it is and then it's just a 'neutral' sadness. It was a lot like 18/19, only this time I don't feel like City deserved it at all. But whatever.

I agree with you that we don't look like winning the Champions League on current form. We were poor today and Thiago going off injured doesn't help matters either, hell, Fabinho himself might not be ready for it. It's certainly easier to take a defeat there against Real Madrid than if it was against Manchester City, but anyhow, I really hope we get it done in Paris. This team deserves more than the domestic cups.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Around the Network

So the UEFA Conference League might not be too exciting to you guys… but please win, Feyenoord!

time to get drunk bro

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

time to get drunk bro

More like crying myself to sleep.

Though being drunk could help with that.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
kirby007 said:

time to get drunk bro

I mean its not like the team is unfamiliar with losing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
S.Peelman said:

I mean its not like the team is unfamiliar with losing

Unfortunately not. Though European finals was a 100% success rate. Could’ve been 4/4, now we’re just like Ajax.

This is the part where you say "eh it's just the Europa Conference League, I never cared to begin with".

mZuzek said:

This is the part where you say "eh it's just the Europa Conference League, I never cared to begin with".

So bargaining already?

S.Peelman said:
mZuzek said:

So bargaining already?

I suppose it could be considered denial?