By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Harry Maguire is a legend.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Around the Network

World Cup draw! What do y'all think?

I'm a little disappointed there's no "group of death" this year.

I'm a little disappointed there's a World Cup this year.

Manchester United is kinda crap

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

These are the best days

Around the Network

Well, if we don't win the league, at least Everton going down will be some consolation.

The cheats denied for another season. And a proper European final to boot. Can't wait.

What a final that's gonna be. People are so quick to write off Real Madrid and hype up the English teams. I'm scared of them, it's gonna be super tough. You give them literally anything and it's game over.

Either way I'm glad it's not City. They don't deserve to be anywhere near a Champions League final and losing it in that way was delicious, hopefully it hurts them enough for them to drop a couple more points. But regardless of it being them or not, I don't like all-English finals, they're all hideous.

Can't believe it's May 5th and Liverpool is genuinely still going for a quadruple. Unreal team.

man

Liverpool’s best squad of the Premier League and they still come up short. Kinda feels like fate just works against them, with 19/29 being the one exception. To be honest, I figured the game was up after the draw with Spurs. Also don’t see them beating Real next week on current form :/

Also with there a few things to look for in the future such as Diaz I don’t know how feasibly or effectively they can replace their squad over the next few years, whilst with City its never really in question with their resources. Longer term, maybe Newcastle can build a squad to challenge City but I struggle to see how Liverpool can maintain it over the next few years.