By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Football Thread 21/22

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

It seems that only Liverpool and Chelsea can challenge Bayern Munich in the UCL, and in a very distant place, Real Madrid.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:

It seems that only Liverpool and Chelsea can challenge Bayern Munich in the UCL, and in a very distant place, Real Madrid.

Man City say hi.

Yeah, it was coming.

A good weekend of football! Chelsea drawing and Liverpool losing keeps it all pretty tight at the top still. Awesome to see West Ham right up there too. Really hope they can maintain their form and actually finish in the top 4. Leicester have threatened to the last few season but keep falling down towards the end of the season, hopefully the same doesn't happen here.

Plus looks like the first time in awhile we won't have a run away title winner, definitely a good thing!

Ka-pi96 said:

I love playing Arsenal. It's just an easy win

Same, can't we just play Arsenal every week?

Around the Network

Ole's finally gone. Took long enough!

Just saw Steve Bruce has been linked with the job on an interim basis. Would be hilarious if they go and hire somebody that failed at Newcastle. Honestly kind of expect them to make a bad managerial appointment (again) the board have shown plenty of times already that they don't know shit about football.

Ka-pi96 said:

Ole's finally gone. Took long enough!

Just saw Steve Bruce has been linked with the job on an interim basis. Would be hilarious if they go and hire somebody that failed at Newcastle. Honestly kind of expect them to make a bad managerial appointment (again) the board have shown plenty of times already that they don't know shit about football.

Let's all hope they do go for someone incompetent.

Can't we just play Porto every mid-week?

Yesterday, Chelsea played its best game in 10 years, and I've watched quite a few. Juventus looked like a team from the League One, let's be honest.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.