Forums - Sports Discussion - Football Thread 21/22

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Around the Network

Lingard comes on for goalscorer Ronaldo to decide the game.

I'm glad I watched that.

LMAO watching united

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What an abysmal performance by United. They managed two shots... in 95 minutes!
And the second shot happened in the 25th minute so what the hell were they doing during the other 70 minutes?

Barozi said:

What an abysmal performance by United. They managed two shots... in 95 minutes!
And the second shot happened in the 25th minute so what the hell were they doing during the other 70 minutes?

Nothing.

Around the Network

What a great day. An important win away vs Chelsea and Utd lost at home too. The penalty drama may cause further issues as well, could cause some friction between Ronaldo and Bruno.

Almost recovered from our opening day loss vs Tottenham, just need Liverpool to drop some points and we're right back in the title race!

Edit: Thanks Brentford!

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 25 September 2021

No defending allowed.

What a shame CR7 is back to united. He could’ve made history again with Man City and Pep, but he chose United instead.

Messi and CR7 ending their careers with cringe-worthy clubs.

Salah is a madman.

A shame we couldn't win it after that wonder goal but the draw is probably a fair result.

Happy to leave Anfield with a point, thanks Rodrigo!

A win would've been absolutely fantastic, albeit unexpected. We didn't let Liverpool get away from us in the league table though and that's the important thing. 4pts from Chelsea/Liverpool away is very nice indeed!