By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Those rock paper scissors rounds to decide who takes penalty kicks at PSG will be brutal.

Around the Network

So, who do y'all think will be the champions this year?

I'll say,
UCL: PSG
Premier League: Man City
La Liga: Atletico Madrid
Serie A: Juventus
Bundesliga Bayern Munich
Ligue 1: PSG

UCL: Bayern
PL: Liverpool
LaLiga: Real Madrid
SerieA: Juventus
Bundesliga
Ligue1: PSG

ugh, wanna watch the City/Tottenham game but DAZN won't accept my credit card. What's with companies refusing to take your money?

Did notice they now have the Ligue 1 logo shown proudly on their site though. I checked the day Messi signed for PSG and they didn't have a streaming deal with Ligue 1 then, what changed I wonder?

Could have bagged a free ticket to Tottenham vs City, but didn't want to go unless I could get a ticket for the wamen as well.

I regret that decision.

Around the Network

I love playing Arsenal. It's just an easy win

It’s funny home some are predicting PSG to win the champions league and Juventus the serie A. When you have teams like Bayern or Chelsea that are more balanced in the UCL or Inter in the Serie A.

kazuyamishima said:

It’s funny home some are predicting PSG to win the champions league and Juventus the serie A. When you have teams like Bayern or Chelsea that are more balanced in the UCL or Inter in the Serie A.

eh, Inter's manager quit because the board weren't willing to fund the club to continue competing for the top trophies and they also sold one of their best players. Inter are still one of the top teams in Italy, but their squad is definitely weaker and they've got a new manager in, so see if it takes them any time to adjust to him.

Italy actually looks pretty exciting this year. Saying Juve to win is an easy answer given how dominant they've been over the last 10 years, but I don't think there's a clear favourite and there are a bunch of teams that are around the same level.

its going to be a shit year I feel it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wenger can just fuck off! Never liked him as a manager and now he's trying to ruin the World Cup too.