By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

You literally can't touch a player anymore.

What has the game turned to.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Around the Network

Holy shit, that was some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen. Or some of the best if you're a Chelsea fan.

my top 50 games

So Leicester blows it again, to the surprise of no one.

Amazed that Liverpool somehow finished 3rd in this crap season. Just glad that it's over with and we can go again next year.

my top 50 games

Two months ago I had predicted that Bielefeld, Köln and Schalke would get relegated (Bielefeld in the playoff against the third-ranked team of the 2. Bundesliga). But what I didn't see coming back then was the total disaster for Werder Bremen. They were comfortably ahead of the relegation spots, but then earned only a single point over the course of the final ten games. They kept moving down the ranks and so it became probable that they would join Schalke on the final matchday, because between Bielefeld, Bremen and Schalke, it was Bremen who had the toughest game left. They broke down against Gladbach and trailed 0-4 after a good hour, so two late goals by them didn't change anything. What mattered was that Köln got the late lucky punch against Schalke and won 1-0; a draw by Köln would have kept Bremen on the playoff relegation spot, but who knows how much that would have mattered in the end. Bremen would have likely lost the playoff anyway, given their form curve.

And with that, the path is clear for Bayern Munich to snatch another Bundesliga record, being the team with the most games played in the Bundesliga. They'll get it on matchday 3 of the next season when they pass Werder Bremen.

It was good to see that Schalke bit the dust after sucking so much for so long, but this season ends on a sour note with Bremen getting relegated too. It doesn't look good for Bremen to get back into the 1. Bundesliga anytime soon, because they don't have money.

As for who is moving up into the 1. Bundesliga for season 2021/22, it's the return of Bochum, joined by the most successful 2. Bundesliga team of all time: Greuter Fürth. Although "most successful 2. Bundesliga team of all time" doesn't mean much, other than being stuck in this same league for the longest time, hence the highest amount of points accumulated in history. The relegation playoff will be played between Köln and Kiel, so yes, this was yet another year where Hamburg failed to return to Germany's first league. Third time in a row for them to blow it in the final third of the season.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

mZuzek said:

So Leicester blows it again, to the surprise of no one.

Amazed that Liverpool somehow finished 3rd in this crap season. Just glad that it's over with and we can go again next year.

That Liverpool can finish third this season is just indicative of how poor the quality has been in the league. Literally in relegation form at one point.

Around the Network

Disappointed that Leicester never made the UCL. Tottenham are dicks! Their only gain from denying Leicester UCL football was to get into the Conference League, but considering they'll probably play their reserves and go out in the 1st round... what a waste.

Elsewhere, delighted to see Atletico Madrid win La Liga. Always nice to have somebody break the Barca/Real duopoly. But also it's just brilliant with the players involved. Barcelona didn't want Suarez anymore, thought he wasn't good enough, well he certainly proved them wrong And Griezmann too, he wanted out of Atletico, considering Atletico have decent finances it probably wasn't a money thing either, it was likely in pursuit of trophies. Well Barca haven't won a single league title since he left Atletico, Atletico have though!

Getting close to the final! Come on City!

This thread is too long

Check this Animation about a Police Officer     Police Checkpoint

I feel like shit but I'm awake at 4am for kick off, here we go!

Not happy so far. We're way too open defensively and it seems like it's just a matter of time before Chelsea score