By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

If Chelsea wins the Champions, I'll eat a 20m tall bamboo.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Of course City loses to Chelsea today so as to not help us out.

Then they'll go on to win the final because I don't want them to.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Looking at the remaining fixtures I'm worried about Leicester. Really wanted to see them in the Champions League again. It was bad enough when they let it slip out of their hands towards the end of last season, for them to miss out like that again 2 years in a row would really suck, But with Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham to come and their rivals having a game in hand over them...

Ka-pi96 said:

Looking at the remaining fixtures I'm worried about Leicester. Really wanted to see them in the Champions League again. It was bad enough when they let it slip out of their hands towards the end of last season, for them to miss out like that again 2 years in a row would really suck, But with Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham to come and their rivals having a game in hand over them...

Agreed.

As a Liverpool fan I hate that I'm now forced to hope Leicester drop out of the top 4.

I blame your team.

Solskjaer has been whinging about fixture congestion caused by the re-arranged Liverpool match. Their match with Leicester is slap bang in the middle of this congestion. Could be a much changed side there, which could be Leicester's saving grace.

Around the Network

I am a fan of both; Thomas Tuchel and Pep Guardiola, so I am content with this finale.

Well that was a good night. Title win confirmed for Man City, and Leicester improved their chances of getting into the UCL next season.

Don't think I felt as invested in a football game since the restart as I was today. Liverpool finally playing with energy, was even more cathartic given how sloppy we started the game.

3 more wins will do. Hopefully we (and Leicester) do it.

Crazy scenes today huh.

I couldn't watch it unfortunately, but maybe it wasn't so bad to be greeted immediately by the news of Alisson's goal rather than having to suffer through 90 minutes of more of our crappy finishing. Top four still mostly in our hands if we win both games. Leicester guarantees their place in there if they beat Chelsea, and also guarantees that we will be there with 2 wins. Go foxes!

mZuzek said:

Crazy scenes today huh.

I couldn't watch it unfortunately, but maybe it wasn't so bad to be greeted immediately by the news of Alisson's goal rather than having to suffer through 90 minutes of more of our crappy finishing.

Wasn't a great watch, but that made the last gasp goal all the more sweeter. Would be nice to finish this wretched season on a high.