By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Football Thread 20/21 UCL Semi Finals

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Imagine a Manchester derby in the UEFA Super Cup. Urgh. The small mercy would be City going in as European champions, and not Utd.

Around the Network

crazy stuff

We're in the final! Awesome, can't wait for it.

Hope we get Real. Just feel like we're more likely to fuck it up against Chelsea than Real.

Ka-pi96 said:

We're in the final! Awesome, can't wait for it.

Hope we get Real. Just feel like we're more likely to fuck it up against Chelsea than Real.

They already did a few weeks ago. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

This Real Madrid side is unbelievably dreadful. Amazing that we managed to lose to them but it only goes to show how far we've fallen this season.

Guess I'll be rooting for Chelsea. What have we come to

Around the Network

So Chelsea in the final. A bit disappointing. I think Real would have been an easier match. Against a fellow English side I think we're more likely to mess up (see vs Tottenham a few years back) rather than against a foreign side. Still definitely winnable though.

Pretty crazy that we're playing them in the league this weekend too. An early preview of the final perhaps?

By the way, this is live footage from my Football Manager save

Between it and real football, I'd say I'm more happy with one than the other

mZuzek said:

Between it and real football, I'd say I'm more happy with one than the other

Arsenal winning a league? How incredibly unrealistic!

Ka-pi96 said:
mZuzek said:

It's quite something, but I don't think anything tops Southampton winning the Champions League.

mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It's quite something, but I don't think anything tops Southampton winning the Champions League.

I dunno, my current save has Austria winning Euro 2020 (beating Ukraine in the final) and Scotland coming 3rd in the 2022 World Cup (although them knocking England out in the quarters on penalties does actually sound pretty realistic). Both of those are pretty crazy!