Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Champions League time

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Champions League time

Yeah, that's definitely more exciting than saying 2021 Liverpool time

Holy shit, Kroos.

That has to be one of the worst performances Mané's put in for us.

Great to get the win over Dortmund, just hope we can finish it off in the 2nd leg. Gotta say though, the ref wasn't great. Don't think Bellingham's goal should've been disallowed and if not for VAR we would've had a pretty ridiculous penalty too. Pretty crazy to think the ref was biased towards City during a UEFA match though

Not looking good for Liverpool, 3-1 and they didn't look good, especially defensively. I think Real should finish them off relatively easy in the 2nd leg. I don't see Real as likely winners though, certainly hope they don't win it at least, somebody else needs a turn!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Great to get the win over Dortmund, just hope we can finish it off in the 2nd leg. Gotta say though, the ref wasn't great. Don't think Bellingham's goal should've been disallowed and if not for VAR we would've had a pretty ridiculous penalty too. Pretty crazy to think the ref was biased towards City during a UEFA match though

Not looking good for Liverpool, 3-1 and they didn't look good, especially defensively. I think Real should finish them off relatively easy in the 2nd leg. I don't see Real as likely winners though, certainly hope they don't win it at least, somebody else needs a turn!

Yeah, disallowing that Dortmund goal was a shocking decision.

Liverpool probably is dead and buried. Real Madrid are nothing special but at the moment we are dreadful beyond belief, have a really hard time believing we can turn this around.

Good game between Bayern and PSG. PSG managed to do what they couldn't last year and beat them. There's only 1 goal in it though so the 2nd leg should be interesting for sure. Pretty crazy to see snow during a game in April too!

An expected result for Chelsea, they should get through the semis quite easily. Pretty funny that they had one of the toughest teams in the competition in the 1st knockout round and then a relatively easy match up in the quarters. Can't really see them beating Real in the semis, but they did knockout Atletico so you never know.

1. Today was the first time that two Englishmen score in one Champions League match for Chelsea since 2012 against Napoli.
2. Chelsea faced a Portuguese team in the quarter-finals in 2012 as well, Benfica.
3. England defeated San Marino 5-0 both in 2012 and 2021.
4. 2012 can be changed to 2021.

Admit it, the Orejona is coming to London this year.

Metallox said:

1. Today was the first time that two Englishmen score in one Champions League match for Chelsea since 2012 against Napoli.
2. Chelsea faced a Portuguese team in the quarter-finals in 2012 as well, Benfica.

The what? The Dutch national team are the Oranje, right?

Metallox said:

I think he/she is referring to the fact that the Champions League trophy has handles that look like two human ears. 

Orejona = eared