By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Tears of joy here. What a performance from the Redmen.

Around the Network

Holy fudge balls, what did I miss?

Hmm, pie.

Holy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

mZuzek said:

SDFIOGHVUWOVKQWPEFCOK0PWEOGIFKOSFKGMOADSJGIUADHFKSFGOPSFGKIOALDHGNJIWSOUGRHIKWURHG

Hmm, aha. I getcha. Seems legit.

Hmm, pie.

Hah! Barcelona, nice going.

Around the Network

If Ajax fuck this up I'm going to be singing You'll Never Walk Alone during the finals.

I feel sorry for messi but we can take liverpoo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Liverpool's comeback from 3-0 to win 4-3 in their thrilling 4-0 win over Barcelona is won of the greatest ever comebacks ever in the history of sport. Liverpool will be favourite in the Champions League Final. Come on the Reds!

I don’t think Ajax will win, they’ve gotten too cocky. Everyone’s already holding the cup in their minds. I think they’re going to underestimate the Spurs.

Just watched the highlights, that last goal was clever.

Hmm, pie.