** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
Mr.Playstation said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

I don’t understand his use of adjectives. Is there something special about icelandic and croatians fans that I’ve missed? Are they considered the most beautiful fans by a newspaper or something? Yeah, I guess it’s personal for him.

Can't speak for Croatia but the Icelandic fans aren't that bad.

can't argue with that.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
poklane said:
2 Albanian players causing Serbia to lose.... YIKES
Hopefully Xhaka and Shaqiri wont get in trouble for their eagle symbols.

Why would they get in trouble?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Belgium vs Tunisia 3-1
South Korea vs Mexico 1-1
Germany vs Sweden 0-0

Belgium 3 - Tunisia 0
South Korea 1 - Mexico 1
Germany 8 - Sweden 0

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Brazil-Serbia is going to be hilarious.

Serbia love a strong tackle, Neymar will spend more time on the floor than on the ball.

Around the Network

I sing "Hips Don't Lie" whenever Shaqiri gets the ball. Nice finish today. Built like a brick shithouse.

I have a strange feeling about that Mexico-Korea game. I think Mexico will either thrash them (as I predicted in the scoreline) or Korea will cause a shock and actually win.

HomokHarcos said:
I have a strange feeling about that Mexico-Korea game. I think Mexico will either thrash them (as I predicted in the scoreline) or Korea will cause a shock and actually win.

Anything can happen with the Mexican team. One day you see them playing like the best of the best, the other you feel a middle school team could defeat them. However, I see them very focused this time around, so it should be good. Plus, Giovani dos Santos isn't playing. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Well, since Nigeria and Serbia are still alive and kicking, the final day of the group stage will be an interesting one for Argentina and Brazil, hopefully both will be good matches to follow.

Belgium 2 - Tunisia 0
South Korea 0 - Mexico 1
Germany 2 - Sweden 0

trixiemafia86 said:
poklane said:
2 Albanian players causing Serbia to lose.... YIKES
Hopefully Xhaka and Shaqiri wont get in trouble for their eagle symbols.

Why would they get in trouble?

FIFA aren't exactly fan of political signs.