By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

That Neymar dive should have been punished with Yellow. Seeing him getting Yellow shortly afterwards was so satisfying!

Anyway, deserved win for Brazil.

Around the Network

I hate this refereeing. What does it take to award a legitimate penalty? Neymar was clearly fouled in the box. Video Replay is total garbage, penalties have been awarded for accidental handballs where players can not avoid the ball hitting their hand.

Luck sods, Brazil... although why was there 7 minutes of added time?

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Luck? Should’ve been 5-0 if it wasn’t for a mix of bad luck and incompetence. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I love the theatre of the feigning injury and diving to win penalties and free kicks. Slight contact, down he goes like being shot, trying to win a penalty or free kick.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
The Fury said:

Luck? Should’ve been 5-0 if it wasn’t for a mix of bad luck and incompetence. xD

Done in jest, they were dominating but weren't putting in the finishing touch, so needed some luck in the end. :P

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
LipeJJ said:

Done in jest, they were dominating but weren't putting in the finishing touch, so needed some luck in the end. :P

Ah, I see. Man, this World Cup has been crazy. Tomorrow will be another tense day.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Good win Brazil,our defense is strong but we really need to get our attacking shit together.Come on Selecao.

Come on Iceland, it would be amazing to wave goodbye to the arrogant Nigerians, what a naff team they are! Argentina would go too, wow!

Nigeria and Iceland are locked in a holding struggle. Maybe Messi shaved his beard, prayed on a hill and got a miracle .

Edit: Tell Argentina there is still a god and he might love Messi .

Last edited by Stefan.De.Machtige - on 22 June 2018

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.