By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Paris just got conquered bet Di Maria regrets that celebration now.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

The one in Barcelona - PSG game some years ago too heh.

Didn't see the game but did ManU win with 27% ball possession? Sure that's Tuschel gone in the summer.

KiigelHeart said:
Wyrdness said:

The one in Barcelona - PSG game some years ago too heh.

Didn't see the game but did ManU win with 27% ball possession? Sure that's Tuschel gone in the summer.

They seem adept at going into second legs with unassailable leads and pulling off spectacular throws, that first half was something else Lukaku in the past two weeks has some how turned into Drogba as PSG looked dumbfounded when Dalot came on then in the second half they went all guns blazing. They had possession but gave off a nervous vibe at the same time.

Edit:

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 06 March 2019

I feel for buffon hes to blame this time

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
I feel for buffon hes to blame this time

For the second goal but tbh not much he can do about the others his defenders just straight up cocked things up and it was against a bunch of 17-19 year olds as well.

I'm not sure why there is debate over it being a penalty, turned his back with his arm out. Handball.

The whole ball to hand stuff is stupid. In the middle of the field it would just be a free kick with little discussion.

Hmm, pie.

Another disaster result for Emery in Europa League. We were in complete control before Sokratis red card, everything went downhill after that. Well, scoring two goals at Emirates isn't out of reach of course, but a clean sheet as well? ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu...

Southampton I love you!

The way this is going Tottenham could finish 6th given their upcoming fixtures.