** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
BraLoD said:
haxxiy said:
Brazil will win this cup again, just because, much like in 2002, nearly every other team which have players of similar quality simply aren't clicking together.

Yeah, you mean like the strong England it faced or the best team, Germany, they beat on the finals (Germany took only a single goal until the final).

LOL

Also, lol at Germany, was so afraid of our revenge for the 7-1 they choose suicide before facing us instead.

Being eliminated by South Korea on the first round is simply pathetic.

Now it's Mexico turn, probably the hardest match for entire cup for Brazil, unless we match France eventually. Time to play it all out, Neymar, we'll need you.

*grumbles*

Around the Network
HomokHarcos said:

At least we don't have to worry about Brazil purposely finishing second to avoid Germany.

Why would you think Brazil would try to avoid Germany or any other team.

The match between Belgium and England will be the most important one of all group stage matches. Reason:

The winner of group G will face one of the following: BRA/MEX in quarter final, FRA/ARG/URU/POR in semis.

The runner-up of group G will face one of the follwoing: SWE/SUI in quarter final, ESP/RUS/CRO/DEN in semis.

Belgium and England should both try to lose tomorrow.

BraLoD said:
haxxiy said:
Brazil will win this cup again, just because, much like in 2002, nearly every other team which have players of similar quality simply aren't clicking together.

Yeah, you mean like the strong England it faced or the best team, Germany, they beat on the finals (Germany took only a single goal until the final).

LOL

Also, lol at Germany, was so afraid of our revenge for the 7-1 they choose suicide before facing us instead.

Now it's Mexico turn, probably the hardest match for entire cup for Brazil, unless we match France eventually. Time to play it all out, Neymar, we'll need you.

Yeah, a world cup with Turkey and South Korea on the semifinals. That's surely an incredible challenge. England is always trash, Rol posted their background in European tournaments, go check it out. And there is no excuse I can possibly think for having faith in Neymar of all players besides lack of intelligence. .

Nymeria said:
BraLoD said:

LOL

*grumbles*

Ughhh if only VAR was around then. 

Around the Network

Germany loses to South Korea. XD

My mother was not very happy today...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

okr said:

The match between Belgium and England will be the most important one of all group stage matches. Reason:

The winner of group G will face one of the following: BRA/MEX in quarter final, FRA/ARG/URU/POR in semis.

The runner-up of group G will face one of the follwoing: SWE/SUI in quarter final, ESP/RUS/CRO/DEN in semis.

Belgium and England should both try to lose tomorrow.

You’re right. None would beat Brazil in the quarterfinals, and even if they did, the next match would probably be France. Meanwhile the other branch is as easy as it gets. 

I think Spain got lucky too.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

RolStoppable said:
Germany is out. England's dream lives.

It's coming home.