** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
LipeJJ said:
haxxiy said:
Is Poland the worst European team in this world cup?

Guess we'll have to wait the last round, and Iceland and Sweden's matches to be sure, but it seems that way, so far.

They surely are. At least Iceland scored 1 point, while Poland will probably go out without it.

Whoever comes from group H is likely to be slaughtered by England and Belgium, though, so I'm not going to be that excited for Japan etc.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
LipeJJ said:

They surely are. At least Iceland scored 1 point, while Poland will probably go out without it.

Whoever comes from group H is likely to be slaughtered by England and Belgium, though, so I'm not going to be that excited for Japan etc.

I wouldn’t be so sure. Colombia is a pretty decent team. If they faced England, they’d probably be the favorites. England (and Belgium) had epic fails in the recent past while playing with far weaker teams too. At least Belgium plays well, can’t say that about England tho.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I knew I shouldn’t have predicted Poland to win.

Tomorrow;

Uruguay - Russia 1-1
Saudi - Egypt 0-1
Iran - Portugal 0-2
Spain - Morocco 2-0

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 24 June 2018

And a user on here said that anything less than 9 points would be a disappointment for Poland. Now they are out with a game to play still.

LipeJJ said:
haxxiy said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. Colombia is a pretty decent team. If they faced England, they’d probably be the favorites. England (and Belgium) had epic fails in the recent past while playing with far weaker teams too. At least Belgium plays well, can’t say that about England tho.

That's assuming Colombia can win against Senegal, though, which is far from certain.

And on the qualifications Colombia also lost to Paraguay and Chile, were smashed by Argentina and Uruguay etc.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
LipeJJ said:

That's assuming Colombia can win against Senegal, though, which is far from certain.

Sure, but it’s far from being that hard too. It’s the “normal” outcome actually. But of course anything can happen, that’s the beauty of football.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Russia 0-0 Uruguay
Egypt 3-0 Saudi Arabia
Portugal 1-1 Iran
Spain 3-0 Morocco
France 1-1 Denmark
Peru 3-1 Australia
Argentina 1-0 Nigeria
Croatia 0-0 Iceland
Brazil 2-1 Serbia
Costa Rica 0-0 Switzerland
Germany 3-0 Korea
Sweden 1-0 Mexico
England 1-0 Belgium
Tunisia 2-0 Panama
Poland 1-0 Japan
Senegal 1-1 Colombia

Russia 1-1 Uruguay
Egypt 4-1 Saudi Arabia
Portugal 2-0 Iran
Spain 2-0 Morocco

poklane said:
8th on the FIFA Ranking by the way

How is that possible?? They are playing like one of the worst teams in this world cup...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Uruguay vs. Russia 1-0
Saudi Arabia vs. Egypt 0-2
Spain vs. Morocco 3-1
Iran vs. Portugal 0-3

NNID: FrequentFlyer54