By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Gooo Sweden

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Metallox said:
Underwhelming match from Mexico, really down from what they shown against Germany, but it was enough to defeat South Korea.

They scored two goals. What am I missing?

The typical "they won but didn't play so well". A win is a win but the performance doesn't bode so well for future matches. If they played like they did today against Croatia or Belgium (mentioning teams who are in great form right now), they'd lose 2/3-0. 

And Germany is falling apart, a shame. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Germany :(

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Metallox said:
KLAMarine said:

They scored two goals. What am I missing?

The typical "they won but didn't play so well". A win is a win but the performance doesn't bode so well for future matches. If they played like they did today against Croatia or Belgium (mentioning teams who are in great form right now), they'd lose 2/3-0. 

Yeah, Belgium is destroying.

Metallox said:

And Germany is falling apart, a shame. 

Suddenly beating Germany wasn't such an achievement...

Around the Network

VAR has been bought by someone. Sweden was stolen of a penalty.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Germany dropped the ball of their overwhelming offense as soon Rudy got injured.

It's half-time, though, the Germans will come back and will desperately look for that goal.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

That's definately a penalty shot for Sweden.

Oh boy, that's gonna make the final 10 minutes a whole lot more interesting

That.... was a nice goal.

Hmm, pie.