Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

This World Cup is missing two things.
1. A goalless draw
2. A comeback win

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Nigeria and Iceland are locked in a holding struggle. Maybe Messi shaved his beard, prayed on a hill and got a miracle .

Edit: Tell Argentina there is still a god and he might love Messi .

Don’t be surprised if they draw against Nigeria and end up desqualified anyway. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

KingCherry said:
Come on Iceland, it would be amazing to wave goodbye to the arrogant Nigerians, what a naff team they are! Argentina would go too, wow!

And why are the nigerians arrogant?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

KingCherry said:
Come on Iceland, it would be amazing to wave goodbye to the arrogant Nigerians, what a naff team they are! Argentina would go too, wow!

Why are they arrogant though?

Poor Iceland, would have pretty much qualified if they won this match. Hopefully Croatia's run of form is simply a bluff and they can do what they've already done before.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
REDZONE said:
KingCherry said:

Yes, sorry I was talking abut their fans, a true pile of wankers outside and inside of Wembley.

KingCherry said:
REDZONE said:

Yes, sorry I was talking abut their fans, a true pile of wankers outside and inside of Wembley.

Some english fans aren’t that better either. I don’t bare any ill feelings towards the english team for that.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Stellar_Fungk said:
KingCherry said:

Some english fans aren’t that better either. I don’t bare any ill feelings towards the english team for that.

Yes, but when you could have the beautiful Icelandic & Croatian fans gaining further enjoyment from the tournament, surely it's only right to root for them? Maybe I'm wrong and being unfair? 

I know Argentina played like crap yesterday, but didn't understand why so many analysts (especially the Argentinian ones) stated now the team needed a miracle to advance to the next round. If Iceland had won, maybe I could've conceded some credit to the narrative, but now that Nigeria won, which I thought was the most likely thing to happen, I think Argentina has the ticket to advance, like many Spanish speakers say, "en bandeja de plata" (assuming Iceland doesn't screw Croatia, which is extremely doubtful).

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

With the way Argentina has been playing they could get REKT!! by Nigeria. Happened already in a friendly before the worldcup and all signs still show that Argentina are not ready for the big stage this time around.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]