Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Otamendi is a cunt. Should be off.

Around the Network
MasterThief said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Messi has been useless this match .

they don't pay him like barcelona. kind of easy to score goals when your bench gets more salary than most teams starting lineup.

club soccer is a joke xd.  haven't watched it in 7 years. 

This is a joke post but it has one truth. Barca is build around messi and the team moves dynamic

Argentina is very static positioning so they only have free man in the back instead of all over the pitch

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

MasterThief said:
LipeJJ said:

Not to mention the Argentinian defender that touched the ball with his arm at the start. Shoud’ve been a penalty for Croatia.

I love how the commentators don't call out FIFA refs for being bad and obviously bias

they used to years ago.  idk where you live but here in U.S they just agree with the ref terrible decisions. like they had a replay of his  leg (the crot defender) obviously not hitting him. and he was like "wow that should have been a red card" like what. no he didn't touch him. it should be a yellow for acting.

like its getting beyond bearable. they need to start handing out yellow cards. but they probably want to get these teams to the elimination round because they get more viewers. 

Yeah, here in Brazil it’s the same thing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

kirby007 said:
MasterThief said:

they don't pay him like barcelona. kind of easy to score goals when your bench gets more salary than most teams starting lineup.

club soccer is a joke xd.  haven't watched it in 7 years. 

This is a joke post but it has one truth. Barca is build around messi and the team moves dynamic

Argentina is very static positioning so they only have free man in the back instead of all over the pitch

bad coaching. no plan. at all 

Damn, Argentina just collapsed.

Around the Network

I was so off.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Modric was phenomenal.

That was pretty hard to watch

A good game. :) Enjoyed it.

Hmm, pie.

Mr.Playstation said:

The face you make when you're not qualifying from the groups.

About that, you gotta admit that the Argentinian team has some amazing luck. They still have amazing chances to qualify to the next round, and I think they're going to make it, just like how it happened in the qualification process. A draw between Iceland and Nigeria or even a Nigerian victory would stabilize a lot the situation in favor of Argentina. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.