By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Schalke improved when huntelaar left, but huntelaar also got a bit of that former glory back by being a plan b for ajax

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Very straight forward in the EPL this mid week Chelsea bounce back, the relegation battle candidates at this point look set, Man Utd have become a Jekyll and Hyde team that seem to only turn up against larger opposition handing their former manager his first defeat although they've gone up to 6th now, Leicester are still giving chase while City despite the result have inconsistent momentum it's a tall order to ask for Liverpool to throw a second season in a row.

2 wins ina row, Saints are flying. If we continue the form from the last 2 games for the reason of the season we should do okay. :P

Hmm, pie.

mZuzek said:
The Fury said:
2 wins in a row, Saints are flying.

I felt sad reading this.

We take what we can.... beating the 2 teams that at the time were below us. :P

Also, just a hint of sarcasm in my post.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:
The Fury said:

Seems favourite is Ljungberg and Arteta at the moment, odd to think that soon we may be in a league with 3 of the 4 biggest teams having former players as managers, just need Gerrard to take over Liverpool as we are set.

Are you... suggesting that arsenal are a bigger team than Man City?

In the era they played, yes....

.. and Yes.

*Looks at table again*...

...Er... No?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

It's well over unless Liverpool pull off a spectacular Kevin Keegan like throw not only were City outclassed their defence right now is too unstable to mount a come back campaign, granted it is Man Utd who against larger opposition this season seem to turn into Terminators but the first 30 minutes highlight why it's over the rest of the top 4 will be anticipating the City clash with the intent of running at that defence while the lower half of the table will be aiming to snatch a goal and park the bus.

City are heavily momentum based in their campaigns even last season they maintained strong momentum despite chasing while here it looks like the momentum is tepid it's Arsenal next yeah they're going through a tough time but it's still a big clash then after that their next EPL match is Leicester.

mZuzek said:
Won't mind the team going for the Qatar thing now with a 10-point lead in the Premier League.

Nice times.

I'd rather send a reserve team to Qatar than put one out in the League Cup. Really don't care about winning that at all, especially with how the league is going, and how the travel could impact us.

The last few days have been some to forget for Werder Bremen.

Okay what X-men level header is this

https://twitter.com/BeWarmers/status/1207377375316586496?s=20

mZuzek said:
Arsenal has won 1 game in the last two months.

Okay, @KiigelHeart now I allow you to say you're worse than we've ever been.

Yup it's been a disaster. But I'm actually feeling pretty positive about Arteta. For the first time this season it looked like we actually had a gameplan and overall it was a good game. Arteta was let down by the quality of our players, especially forwards. Scraping points ain't that important for me anymore this season, I want to see improvement and identity.