By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Arsenal have it wrapped up. Chelsea on the other hand.. it's back to being nil all really.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Now Chelsea you have one job to do and one job only don't cock this up.

mZuzek said:
English domination.

Careful you'll give the higher ups at FIFA heart attacks.

Liverpool versus Tottenham in the Champions League Final.
Chelsea versus Arsenal in the Europa Cup Final.
English domination in European football confirmed!

Easiest top4 race ever and we blew it. This sucks indeed.

Our defence still needs sorting out. Over 50 goals scored against us is a joke. So many individual mistakes cost too many points for us. Hope we'll improve next season or we'll be a midtable club.

Got to feel for Liverpool a bit. Only one loss and 97 points was only enough for 2nd spot damn. Congrats to City though!

Manure got spanked at Old Trafford by a relegation side. Where's Wyrdness and his Ole hype? :)

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

This sucks.

97 points, 2nd. It's an unreal situation. Even Arsenal's undefeatables only got 90 points.

Congrats  Man City, good luck Liverpool in the Champions league, and Arsenal in Europa.

Hmm, pie.

To any supporter of the EPL teams this year thanks because your teams have pulled off one of the most spectacular rollercoaster seasons giving us gems like these.

Lol at that Ajax one the Neymar picture is the most universal but the internet went in hard on Ajax.

I hope the spurs never win a prize again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't get this jizzing over "EPL dominance" thing. Ajax knocked out two giants including a club that won CL three times. Chelsea struggled to beat Frankfurt. We had serious issues with Rennes. Spurs are probably the worst team I remember to reach CL finals. There's currently only two top quality teams in EPL.

KiigelHeart said:
I don't get this jizzing over "EPL dominance" thing. Ajax knocked out two giants including a club that won CL three times. Chelsea struggled to beat Frankfurt. We had serious issues with Rennes. Spurs are probably the worst team I remember to reach CL finals. There's currently only two top quality teams in EPL.

Because ultimately when it's all said and done it's who got to the final and won Ajax knocked out two giants (one of whom is having the worst season they've had in the past decade) but it means nothing if you lose to Spurs in spectacular fashion after surrendering a 2 goal lead Ajax will be remembered for having a good run. If the worst team you remember still beat City, Ajax, Dortmund and got out a group that had Barca, Inter and PSV then it says a lot about the teams that make it to the finals. Fact is like it or not having an all EPL sweep shows the strength of the league no amount of cherry picking certain performances can change this as all 6 of the EPL teams made it deep in Europe and 4 made it to the finals showing that it's far from a case of only 2 good teams in EPL don't mistake teams playing the football you like as being the only good teams.