By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Lucky Tottenham. Lucky Watford too.

The whole relegation thing is dependent on Cardiff at the moment, they lose, statistically are fine.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

That's it then.. time to put all our eggs in EL basket. We're not winning that either though. Pathetic.

edot. 3-0 at half-time. We hit rock bottom. Losing the goal difference too. 

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 24 April 2019

Wow just wow these teams fighting for 3rd and 4th are practically throwing the positions at each other now Tottenham still have games in Europe to play.

That was on Emery, what a patchetic way to start playing against Leicester. We looked drilled for pressing & physical playing earlier this season but idk what happened now. Zero effort, we looked like Newcastle. Not so confident about Emery anymore, yes the squad is 70% garbage but he's got it all wrong too many times now.

Both De Gea and Courtois seem to have forgotten they're world class this season.

Around the Network

So if Chelsea loses a match and we win both our remaining games there's still cha... FUCK IT ALREADY!! I kind a wished either Chelsea or ManU would've won so it all would be done and dusted already. Can't take this shit anymore lol they keep throwing bones at us and we've fucked it over and over again. 

I think Emery should be given another season and hopefully a more successful transfer window. Pep & Klopp struggled on their first seasons too. But the difference is, you could instantly tell what kind of football they wanted to play. They had a clear plan and playstyle. And I still don't have a clue what kind of football Emery wants us to play, he just keeps tinkering his formations and gameplan and doesn't have his starting 11 figured out. I think players are confused and frustrated about this as well. He just changes his tactics depending on the opponent and I don't like that. 

At the start of the season I would have thought finishing 5th or 6th is fine, it's a write-off season. But now this all reads like a huge failure. It's not much of an improvement over Wengers worst ever season last year.

Good start booyah

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Jeez that score doesnt reflect how i felt the game went

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I feel Liverpool would've been better parking the bus, fighting head on with Barca was just going to end like this given the difference in player quality

Is it me or does the ajax tiki taka > barcas

Its still fluid sometimes but also very slow