By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
Scisca said:

Have you seen the stats of distance covered?

Russians run many kilometres more than other teams (5k on average) despite sprinting dozens time's more. Not that I'm suggesting anything

Would not be surprised if the Russians actually were doping.

Around the Network

This game between Japan and Senegal is actually pretty exciting

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Good to see the ref finally penalise the wrestling in the box during the England-Panama game. At least the fourth time that's happened in a match at the tournament but so far the only time the penalty has been (correctly) given.

Scisca said: 

As for today’s game – Colombia is the team I actually liked the most in the group in the first round, so it will be a massive challenge. If you want some advice for the predictions (comparable to the ones about the crappy defence), here it goes. Check the lineup (it will be announced 1.5h before the game, I believe).

If we play with 3 defenders – it’s a warning sign. The coach seems to be in love with this lineup, despite the fact it hasn’t really worked that well for us thus far. If we play with 4 defenders and Cionek is not playing (preferably Glik replaces him) – it’s a good sign. Basically, a good lineup is Rybus, Pazdan, Glik/Bednarek, Piszczek/Bereszyński.

If Milik or Błaszczykowski play – a huge red flag.

Zieliński and Grosicki – one is acceptable, if both are present, I’m worried. I’d let Grosicki in in the second half, but I wouldn’t start with him. Zieliński should get another chance vs Japan, imo. Knowing him, his mental state is terrible at this point.

Midfielders who should indicate a chance of success – Góralski, Linetty, Kurzawa, Bereszyński.

Kownacki absolutely has to replace Milik, the guy has no interest being in the tournament.

I’d also rather see Fabiański than Szczęsny at goal, but that isn’t a dealbreaker.

To sum up, we’re so devastated by the way we’ve played in the first game (the result doesn’t really matter at this point), that nobody knows what to think of this team anymore. Unbelievable. At least 5 players should be changed in the lineup, but unfortunately it’s a well known fact, that our coach is one of those who like to give players second chances. I pray there’s enough people around him to force changes. And that at least we play better.

So we know the lineup. I was calling for 5 changes, we have 4. Not bad. Out of what I called for, Kownacki replaced Milik, Błaszczykowski and Grosicki are on the bench in favour of Bereszyński and Góralski. Cionek is out in favour of Bereszyński. All good changes, out of the questionable players only Zieliński is left. He better produce the way he does for Napoli, we really freaking need him.

The very bad - Glik, the heart and soul of the team, is still out. And we're playing 3 defenders. Don't expect a clean sheet again... Hope we outscore the opponent this time...

All in all, the changes are quite ok. I expect Grosicki to come off the bench early in the second half, the rest depends on how the game goes.

Fingers crossed...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Have no internet currently have to do this with my phone and 4G.
Uruguay - Russia: 2-1
Saudi - Egypt: 0-2
Iran - Portugal: 1-0 (After Portugal’s display against Morocco and Iran’s display against Spain I find this to be a realistic outcome)
Spain - Marocco: 1-0

Around the Network

I forgot how sexy those colombian girls are

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

8th on the FIFA Ranking by the way

Feel happy about my team winning so far but i also feel bad for the poles lol.

Is Poland the worst European team in this world cup?

Guess we'll have to wait the last round, and Iceland and Sweden's matches to be sure, but it seems that way, so far.

haxxiy said:
Is Poland the worst European team in this world cup?

Guess we'll have to wait the last round, and Iceland and Sweden's matches to be sure, but it seems that way, so far.

They surely are. At least Iceland scored 1 point, while Poland will probably go out without it.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won