** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
KingCherry said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

Some english fans aren’t that better either. I don’t bare any ill feelings towards the english team for that.

Yes, but when you could have the beautiful Icelandic & Croatian fans gaining further enjoyment from the tournament, surely it's only right to root for them? Maybe I'm wrong and being unfair? 

I don’t understand your semantics. The ”beautiful icelandic & croatians” and ”arrogant nigerians” or that they are wankers. Why are the icelandic and croatians fans beautiful and what have the nigerian fans done that so arrogant?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:
KingCherry said:

Yes, but when you could have the beautiful Icelandic & Croatian fans gaining further enjoyment from the tournament, surely it's only right to root for them? Maybe I'm wrong and being unfair? 

I don’t understand your semantics. The ”beautiful icelandic & croatians” and ”arrogant nigerians” or that they are wankers. Why are the icelandic and croatians fans beautiful and what have the nigerian fans done that so arrogant?

I wondered too. I think this is something personal for him. Sounds like it. Maybe, a Nigerian fan trolled him at Webley. lol

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

I wondered too. I think this is something personal for him. Sounds like it. Maybe, a Nigerian fan trolled him at Webley. lol

I don’t understand his use of adjectives. Is there something special about icelandic and croatians fans that I’ve missed? Are they considered the most beautiful fans by a newspaper or something? Yeah, I guess it’s personal for him.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Argentina is the Soccer version of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Without their star player their a bad team.

Stellar_Fungk said:
trixiemafia86 said:

I don’t understand his use of adjectives. Is there something special about icelandic and croatians fans that I’ve missed? Are they considered the most beautiful fans by a newspaper or something? Yeah, I guess it’s personal for him.

Can't speak for Croatia but the Icelandic fans aren't that bad.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
HomokHarcos said:
This World Cup is missing two things.
1. A goalless draw
2. A comeback win

Let's hope #1 stays missing. Would love to see #2 though!

We just got #2.

serbia should have gotten a penalty for that two player holding

whats the point of the camera thing if they never want to use it?

Nice again a correct prediction! Switzerland the best! Brazil winning correct, but Iceland lost. Oh well. Though at least them losing makes my prediction for tournament just a tad more likely.

Tomorrow:

Belgium - Tunesia 3-0
South Korea - Mexico 0-2
Germany - Sweden 2-1

2 Albanian players causing Serbia to lose.... YIKES
Hopefully Xhaka and Shaqiri wont get in trouble for their eagle symbols.

That was a fucking great game of football.