By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
Carl said:
Costa Rica would be clever to stack up on Neymar today, try cause an easy injury.

That would be actually good for us. Neymar has been holding us back for at least one year. When he plays selfish football like that, we’d rather not have him. We still have an amazing team with lots of star players. Anyway, he’s also very unpredictable, so maybe he’ll shine today or on another game.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Our players are completely static. Once again I realise we have no coach...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
Carl said:
Costa Rica would be clever to stack up on Neymar today, try cause an easy injury.

That would be actually good for us. Neymar has been holding us back for at least one year. When he plays selfish football like that, we’d rather not have him. We still have an amazing team with lots of star players. Anyway, he’s also very unpredictable, so maybe he’ll shine today or on another game.

If Neymar gets injured, prepare yourself for another 7-1 scoreline. Brazil is the same team it was back in 2014.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

VAR brings justice.

Cheating prick.

What a great ref !!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Carl said:
VAR brings justice.

Cheating prick.

Indeed. VAR has been a good addition, maybe it can win the Cup .

But Neymar got what he really wanted: yellow

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Jfc this fake injury stuff is grinding my gears

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Did everyone suddenly become a fucking pansy

Finally a goal, even I was getting frustrated.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
LipeJJ said:

If Neymar gets injured, prepare yourself for another 7-1 scoreline. Brazil is the same team it was back in 2014.

I think you haven’t been following Brazil. Although they need to improve a lot when attacking, defense-wise it’s a whole different team. They didn’t dominate the past 2 years or came to the World Cup as favorites by luck. It was mainly because they conceded almost no goals. Either way, Brazil will go far... as always (even when it’s not great).