** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019
LipeJJ said:
MasterThief said:
wow. some really bad reffing. the guy was pushed into the argentinian and he kept his leg away from him. the argentinian guy acted and the crot guy got a yellow

then the argentinian defender dives on the guy ankle with his cleats. literally almost breaks his legs. not even a foul called

the camera review isn't working. and this is utter bullshit 

Not to mention the Argentinian defender that touched the ball with his arm at the start. Shoud’ve been a penalty for Croatia.

I love how the commentators don't call out FIFA refs for being bad and obviously bias

they used to years ago.  idk where you live but here in U.S they just agree with the ref terrible decisions. like they had a replay of his  leg (the crot defender) obviously not hitting him. and he was like "wow that should have been a red card" like what. no he didn't touch him. it should be a yellow for acting.

like its getting beyond bearable. they need to start handing out yellow cards. but they probably want to get these teams to the elimination round because they get more viewers. 

Around the Network

mercado red card imo.

HAHAHAHAHAA this goal is amazing and stupid at the same time.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Well, Argentina has been colossally disappointing.

Its the year of the shitty keepers

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

#WorldCupofUnderachievers

Around the Network

Well. Looks like my prediction of who will win the entire things isn’t going to happen.

The face you make when you're not qualifying from the groups.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Messi has been useless this match .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Messi has been useless this match .

they don't pay him like barcelona. kind of easy to score goals when your bench gets more salary than most teams starting lineup.

club soccer is a joke xd.  haven't watched it in 7 years. 

Argentina is falling apart. For what they played during the qualifiers, I’d say it’s well deserved.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won