Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Costa Rica 1 x 1 Serbia
Germany 3 x 1 Mexico
Brazil 2 x 0 Switzerland

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Costa Rica vs Serbia 1-3
Germany vs Mexico 1-1
Brazil vs Switzerland 0-0

Costa Rica - Serbia 2-0
Germany - Mexico 2-0
Brazil - Switzerland 2-1

Costa Rica 1 - 2 Serbia
Brazil 3 - 0 Switzerland
Germany 2 - 1 Mexico

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:

Costa Rica - Serbia was the first game that I've missed. S the highlights though and it seems I didn't miss much. Although that was one fantastic free kick!

Hopefully Germany - Mexico will be good. I'd love to see a Mexican win, but it's hard to imagine Germany losing

So far Mexico has been much more dangerous, but in the end Germany will probably win.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Goal! Germany is a shitshow so far.

Wow, go Mexico! I love Germany but I prefer supporting the underdogs.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Wow, go Mexico! I love Germany but I prefer supporting the underdogs.

Better root for Germany then, they’ve been shit all year.

I BELIEVE!!! I FUCKIN' BELIEVE!!!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

BraLoD said:
Mexico is always a hard match.
The second half will be different but Germany has to have the conscience they need to do their best, get down from that high horse.

Right? Netherlands barely beat them last WC. Brazil always have a hard time too. If Mexico keeps focused and strong, they can go beyond what you would normally expect.