By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

Sweden 0-0 Switzerland (Sweden win 4-2 on penalties)
Colombia 1-2 England

Around the Network

Sweden vs Switzerland 0-1
Colombia vs England 1-2

Wyrdness said:
DonFerrari said:

And the only goal suffered in this Cup is from a charge against the defensive player.

If Brazil put a strong defense and Belgium decides to play open offensive game I think the odds of Brazil winning is high.

I already see Brazil in the SF tbh no offence to Belgium but imo only France (and maybe Uruguay aka Atletico 2.0 if they can get an early goal and defend until pigs fly) have a chance of stopping them the organisation combined with the individual ability is what wins tournaments. In all their games Brazil have played intricate passes with a willingness to go forward and the only response teams have had so far is to try and give them a literal kicking.

Either way this imo has been a great WC with everything, if England lose tomorrow I won't even have a problem with that as we already got further than both out last WCs and Colombia are one of the better teams to watch if we do go through then well down Southgate.

Belgium is not a weak team, but they took 2 goals against Tunisia and Japan so if they keep open defense they can get past.

I don't think only Uruguay and France can stop Brazil but they certainly have strong teams. The further in the road the hardest to win. And congrats on England going further, I was also pleased of Japan getting to Top 16 and almost snitching a game on Top 8.

When Brazil play to their best their are a very hard team to stop, and have been in basically all world cups they entered. Only team to enter every Cup and also only got eliminated in the group phase once at that controversial 66 Cup ( a Team that won 3 WC 58 62 before and 70 after with Pele isn't a team that would lose group on normal situation).

HomokHarcos said:
I know Belgium's plan, they wanted the game to end up like that to make Brazil underestimate them.

Very complex plan =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Worse is seeing Scheimel a multi-champ goal keeper and father of the Danish keeper say that Fifa should give a harsh punishment for Neymar because he is a bad example for the children while at the same time seeing no issue with malicious hits on Neymar.

Then we see people complaining that soccer lost it magic, it isn't that pretty to watch anymore, etc... if you can play harsh defense without consequence then it gets a lot easier to stop fine plays and we see a lot of boring 1-0 games with goals only coming from free kicks.

That penalt on Modric yesterday was scandalous.

The Denmark player took him down from behind while the goalkeeper was already beaten before them, and all he got was a yellow card.

This cup has been ridiculous lenient to players with clear intents of not playing football, they are being rewarded for that... and that's the VAR cup... absurd.

Yep and sore losers are asking for the use of VAR to punish players that suffered the faults but exagerrated on the reaction but not to use it to punish harsher the people doing violent faults.

But is as they say Rugby a game created by marginal and played by lords, soccer a game created by lords but played by marginals. You see a MMA fight with two guys hitting one another and after the game they hug and thank, while soccer they want to punch one another during the game.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

green_sky said:
estebxx said:

Is there a stream where i can watch the match? (The tv channels i got only televise half the matches of the world cup).

Someone is hosting it on Rabbit. https://www.rabb.it/TK1000 

I think you need a free sign in account these days. Can try other sites for streams too or use a vpn. 

Edit: 2-1. Now things get super tense in the last 20 mins. :O

DonFerrari said:
estebxx said:

Is there a stream where i can watch the match? (The tv channels i got only televise half the matches of the world cup).

If you don't mind brazilian language you may try globoplay.com

and what a lucky goal from Belgium.

I know im late on this one but... thanks guys!.

Around the Network

Brasil please destroy and expose Belgium next match... Japan eliminated themselves.

LipeJJ said:
pastro243 said:
Does Neymar get hit more than most players? Yes
Does he overreact? Yes
Is it valid? Yes

Good from Brazil, mature gameplan, very effective

Agreed. He overreacts, but it’s not like most players wouldn’t do the same if they were chased.

Btw, 2 South American teams already on the quarterfinals, and tomorrow we’ll have another one. If Chile was here instead of Peru, we’d have 4.

It's a tale older than football involving crying and wolves , in this case we'll just call it the footballer who cried foul.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

estebxx said:
green_sky said:

Someone is hosting it on Rabbit. https://www.rabb.it/TK1000 

I think you need a free sign in account these days. Can try other sites for streams too or use a vpn. 

Edit: 2-1. Now things get super tense in the last 20 mins. :O

DonFerrari said:

If you don't mind brazilian language you may try globoplay.com

and what a lucky goal from Belgium.

I know im late on this one but... thanks guys!.

you're welcome. more games in the following days

mjk45 said:
LipeJJ said:

Agreed. He overreacts, but it’s not like most players wouldn’t do the same if they were chased.

Btw, 2 South American teams already on the quarterfinals, and tomorrow we’ll have another one. If Chile was here instead of Peru, we’d have 4.

It's a tale older than football involving crying and wolves , in this case we'll just call it the footballer who cried foul.

yes a player phame follows him. Still with VAR they have opportunity to recheck 

twintail said:
Azhraell said:
Brasil please destroy and expose Belgium next match... Japan eliminated themselves.

Sure, Japan did. But that final goal was essentially just fantastic play on Belgiums part. Lukaku drawing 2 different defenders from the player who passed and the one who scored was just magical.

Though it sucks JPN is out. Wanted them to go further. Time for Brazil to lose so we an have a FRA BEL semi.

Yeah it was pretty good, but Japan has most of the fault for that goal even happening, you can't go all out and try to win the match through a corner when the other team is way taller than you, with 20 seconds left before overtime.

I'm also pretty excited for Uruguay-Brasil semifinal :^)

I will change my prediction for tomorrows match:

Sweden – Switzerland 1-2

NNID: FrequentFlyer54