By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Anti-spam Measures - Deployed

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

So the solution to this was to make VPNs incompatible with VGC? It logs me out and won't let me log back in when I use mine

Are you talking about your Ka-pi96 account or others?

My spambot account, obviously

Nah, my one and only Ka-Pi96 account

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

So the solution to this was to make VPNs incompatible with VGC? It logs me out and won't let me log back in when I use mine

If the IP Address your VPN is providing you comes up as a "bad ip address" - then yeah, sorry...   Machina is going through this, too.

TalonMan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

If the IP Address your VPN is providing you comes up as a "bad ip address" - then yeah, sorry...   Machina is going through this, too.

hmm, so it's not guaranteed that it will be blocked it just depends on the IP address? Still annoying, but good to know it's not always going to be an issue.

Ka-pi96 said:
TalonMan said:

hmm, so it's not guaranteed that it will be blocked it just depends on the IP address? Still annoying, but good to know it's not always going to be an issue.

I might have to come up with a way to "wbite list" certain users - but you can see now why this is a GIGANTIC PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

TalonMan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I might have to come up with a way to "wbite list" certain users - but you can see now why this is a GIGANTIC PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

I may end up studying in Beijing for one term next year, so I'll probably have to end up using a VPN to access the sites I want in the first place

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Indeed. At least it seems to have come to an end though.

TalonMan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

a GIGANTIC PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

talonwoman I tought you like a Gigantic penis in your small ass HAHAHAHAHAH

doesnotwork said:
TalonMan said:

Oh fuck, is it you SuperBott?

VGPolyglot said:
doesnotwork said:

Oh fuck, is it you SuperBott?

Damn we threw his name around but I said he doesn't have the intelligence to pull something like this off, however I did say that it matches how much of a sado he is.

Guess I was half right

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 May 2018

doesnotwork said:
TalonMan said:

Oh, so glad to see you. Still mad about my ban, huh? If it really was you, it is now VERY personal. I don't give a rat's ass how you feel about being rightfully Banned - the amount of havoc you wreaked on this site means I will use every inch of this position to take you down. Count on it.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 23 May 2018