By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RAGE 2 – Announce Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7eXH25_KC0

The official gameplay reveal will release tomorrow!

Around the Network

Hm... now show me the gameplay.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Not a very good first impression of the game, but we'll see tomorrow when we actual gameplay

a lot of people are complaining about the "new" feel the game is going to have from the look of this reveal need to look a bit deeper. savages, mutants, the whole 'mad max' aesthetic are present, and i have no doubt the gameplay reveal will shine more light on that fact

By the way, the developer is Avalanche, and the consoles its being develop for are PS4, XOne and PC.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
By the way, the developer is Avalanche, and the consoles its being develop for are PS4, XOne and PC.

Interesting, that's the same studio that made Mad Max and i really liked that game.

I did enjoy the first game minus the lack-luster ending and a few other issues. This IP has a lot of potential and could turn into a signature franchise for Bethesda. I'm looking forward to the gameplay reveal tomorrow.

Full open world huh. I was hoping for a large semi open world game that's fully connected. Still the description seems exciting and I like the setting.

Hopefully the game is good.

Nautilus said:

Aaaaannnnd my hypes gone. Saying avalanche is a mediocre studio is giving them too much credit. 

Mad Max by them was a huge disappointment even though it had a lot of potential. Just cause was just...eh, at best. 

I hope people aren't saying they're judging the game based on a reveal trailer because that would be silly.