By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breath of The Wild Playable Mod Makes Zelda Playable

That's cool.

I actually wanted Zelda to be playable in one of the DLC's. Not interested in Link's motorcycle.
I assume this is for Dolphin?

Around the Network
Hiku said:
That's cool.

I actually wanted Zelda to be playable in one of the DLC's. Not interested in Link's motorcycle.

I don't know, I thought it was a mod that could be installed onto a Wii U or Switch.

Would've loved to play as Zelda in an actual Zelda game. I was always kind of surprised Skyward Sword didn't have a sort of New Game+ mode where you went through it with Zelda instead of Link, since she went through many of the same places he did, just before him.

I am currently sigless.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Would've loved to play as Zelda in an actual Zelda game. I was always kind of surprised Skyward Sword didn't have a sort of New Game+ mode where you went through it with Zelda instead of Link, since she went through many of the same places he did, just before him.

And it's especially exasperating that it's called The Legend of ZELDA, but she's never been playable once in the main series! That's why I love this mod so much! :D

CaptainExplosion said:
Hiku said:
That's cool.

I don't know, I thought it was a mod that could be installed onto a Wii U or Switch.

Since Switch recently got hacked, that's a possibility.

Majin-Tenshinhan said: