By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Microsoft teases a ‘classic Halo’ PC experience after killing fan mod

Chazore said:
Azzanation said:

Hey you might be right however you can also be wrong. We dont know what the future will hold and right now the UWP is not that old. Its a new service compared to Windows Live so lets keep that as two separate things.

Valve and Blizzard are two of my favorite brands followed by MS in 3rd place. I am talking logical here not bias. My Steam accound eclipses my Live account by miles and my Blizzard account sees more time than both Steam and Live put together. 

Point is MS are pushing the UWP and you can already see the bunch of AAA games that Steam does not offer, might not be much now to convert gamers over however UWP has a long way to go to build up the library but when it does and things like Game Pass and having Win10 Store built into every Windows 10 device plus the play anywhere feature, it starts becoming more a factor. 

Steam is also full of some of the worst games iv ever played, those thousands of games you are referring to can be quite pathetic. Id much rather Nintendo and Xboxs approach of quality control than just opening up the flood gates for just about anything.

Valve like to take there time with things however can they compete with all the future Timed Exclusives, 1st party games and things like Gamepass and all the other features Live offers? Will see. 

Also remember just about all the current big title games can also be played on Win10 plus majority of Xbox games aswell. Aside from cheaper games there isnt much Steam is offering as a benefit over its competitors, they have gotten lazy.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

Hey you might be right however you can also be wrong. We dont know what the future will hold and right now the UWP is not that old. Its a new service compared to Windows Live so lets keep that as two separate things.

Valve and Blizzard are two of my favorite brands followed by MS in 3rd place. I am talking logical here not bias. My Steam accound eclipses my Live account by miles and my Blizzard account sees more time than both Steam and Live put together. 

Point is MS are pushing the UWP and you can already see the bunch of AAA games that Steam does not offer, might not be much now to convert gamers over however UWP has a long way to go to build up the library but when it does and things like Game Pass and having Win10 Store built into every Windows 10 device plus the play anywhere feature, it starts becoming more a factor. 

Steam is also full of some of the worst games iv ever played, those thousands of games you are referring to can be quite pathetic. Id much rather Nintendo and Xboxs approach of quality control than just opening up the flood gates for just about anything.

Valve like to take there time with things however can they compete with all the future Timed Exclusives, 1st party games and things like Gamepass and all the other features Live offers? Will see. 

Also remember just about all the current big title games can also be played on Win10 plus majority of Xbox games aswell. Aside from cheaper games there isnt much Steam is offering as a benefit over its competitors, they have gotten lazy.

Like scientists use data to predict what might/might not happen, we've had data over the years to see what MS will/will not do. And currently they are still trying to put more and more focus on their Xbox console side than they are their PC side.

UWP has been a thing since Windows 8, which was 5 years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Windows_Platform

We all like different things, but we all have a bias for something else that bit more than others. For me it was Blizzard. Before that it was Westwood.

Well the way you keep arguing for MS seems to tell a largely different story. 

I see them pushing UWP in a way that's simply sidelining PC, while delivering for the Xbox, and not really having them doing much for the PC side. A "bunch of AAA games that Steam does not offer"?. You mean the games that have been recycled and played safe?, not exactly the kind setting the world on fire and selling a lot like PuB. Steam has AAA games being sold on it's store monthly. it has more AAA games coming into it's store than MS's Win 10 store.

Game pass is utterly trite for someone like me who has zero intention of getting an Xbox, and I know you're going to utter (but it works for someone that is", yet you'd be kicking me out of the equation, rather than admitting that GP only works for those actually interested in not owning their games and wanting to buy an Xbox.

Origin, Uplay and GoG are full of some of the worst games I've played in years. Battle.net seems to be the only client out there that has more good games I like playing than bad ones.

Those "thousand" games I was talking about, are actually the games that are reviewed positively and games that span back decades. You on the other hand see thousands as the poorly received games. I'd much rather an open store, than a closed off pathetic walled garden, which morphs your mind into one that makes you think you're "unbiased".

"Valve like to take there time with things however can they compete with all the future Timed Exclusives, 1st party games and things like Gamepass and all the other features Live offers? Will see."

I'd really love to see your general answer for that, because the bias is clearly wanting to say "no". Come on, don't be shy, just speak your mind and let me know.

Actually you know what?, speak your mind generally. I want to hear how grand MS is going to be within 5 years time, and how poorly Steam will have gotten by then. It's been obvious with how you talked about the two with Pemalite, and now it's become obvious to me.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Azzanation said:

Like scientists use data to predict what might/might not happen, we've had data over the years to see what MS will/will not do. And currently they are still trying to put more and more focus on their Xbox console side than they are their PC side.

UWP has been a thing since Windows 8, which was 5 years ago: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Windows_Platform

We all like different things, but we all have a bias for something else that bit more than others. For me it was Blizzard. Before that it was Westwood.

Well the way you keep arguing for MS seems to tell a largely different story. 

I see them pushing UWP in a way that's simply sidelining PC, while delivering for the Xbox, and not really having them doing much for the PC side. A "bunch of AAA games that Steam does not offer"?. You mean the games that have been recycled and played safe?, not exactly the kind setting the world on fire and selling a lot like PuB. Steam has AAA games being sold on it's store monthly. it has more AAA games coming into it's store than MS's Win 10 store.

Game pass is utterly trite for someone like me who has zero intention of getting an Xbox, and I know you're going to utter (but it works for someone that is", yet you'd be kicking me out of the equation, rather than admitting that GP only works for those actually interested in not owning their games and wanting to buy an Xbox.

Origin, Uplay and GoG are full of some of the worst games I've played in years. Battle.net seems to be the only client out there that has more good games I like playing than bad ones.

Those "thousand" games I was talking about, are actually the games that are reviewed positively and games that span back decades. You on the other hand see thousands as the poorly received games. I'd much rather an open store, than a closed off pathetic walled garden, which morphs your mind into one that makes you think you're "unbiased".

"Valve like to take there time with things however can they compete with all the future Timed Exclusives, 1st party games and things like Gamepass and all the other features Live offers? Will see."

I'd really love to see your general answer for that, because the bias is clearly wanting to say "no". Come on, don't be shy, just speak your mind and let me know.

Actually you know what?, speak your mind generally. I want to hear how grand MS is going to be within 5 years time, and how poorly Steam will have gotten by then. It's been obvious with how you talked about the two with Pemalite, and now it's become obvious to me.

You tend to think i have this unbias appoach to MS compared to other brands. I stated Valve and Blizzard are my 1 2 combo. Look me up on both and check out my accounts. I reckon i use Steam more than most on this site.

I love Steam however Steam lately is lacking. They have done nothing new apart from the slightly cheaper games advantage. I want them to start pushing there service more instead of doing the same thing for the past 15 years. 

I think the bias comes from gamers who have no eye sight in the protential of a brand, calling something dead or not having a chance. Remember Nintendo with the WiiU and look at them now with the Switch. I want to see more from Valve aside from them pocketing our money while they do nothing. Atleast id give respect to MS for trying to be different and competing. 

Right now i am in a toss up weather to buy a game on Steam or Live because MS offers Play anywhere and cross play while Steam is just the same game at a slightly cheaper price point. If Live starts offering similar prices to Steam and adding all there features plus Backlog of Xbox exclusives i am starting to see me favoring them. This is where Valve needs to step up to stay ahead.

And to anwser your mod support comment. I dont care for mods, and i wont be the only one out there that thinks the same either. I rather a stable service and servers thats supported well.

Azzanation said:

You tend to think i have this unbias appoach to MS compared to other brands. I stated Valve and Blizzard are my 1 2 combo. Look me up on both and check out my accounts. I reckon i use Steam more than most on this site.

I love Steam however Steam lately is lacking. They have done nothing new apart from the slightly cheaper games advantage. I want them to start pushing there service more instead of doing the same thing for the past 15 years. 

I think the bias comes from gamers who have no eye sight in the protential of a brand, calling something dead or not having a chance. Remember Nintendo with the WiiU and look at them now with the Switch. I want to see more from Valve aside from them pocketing our money while they do nothing. Atleast id give respect to MS for trying to be different and competing. 

Right now i am in a toss up weather to buy a game on Steam or Live because MS offers Play anywhere and cross play while Steam is just the same game at a slightly cheaper price point. If Live starts offering similar prices to Steam and adding all there features plus Backlog of Xbox exclusives i am starting to see me favoring them. This is where Valve needs to step up to stay ahead.

And to anwser your mod support comment. I dont care for mods, and i wont be the only one out there that thinks the same either. I rather a stable service and servers thats supported well.

Because you do. For the longest time I have been observing your posts, the vast majority of them argue for MS and not against them, not anywhere as much as when you argue against others. This leads to a biased outcome from your own arguments.

See this is how it goes:

You argue for MS, then claim you're not biased, but also claim you're for the other clients, yet at the same time you focus on dumping on the client that is doing the least amount of effort for PC gaming, compared to the other, which you apparently "like", yet you criticize it more and give MS the benefit of the doubt and fill it with plenty of "we'll see".

I've observed many folk on here since before I even joined the site. It's not hard to spot between the cracks and the flaws. 

I like Steam. I'm not over the moon for it exactly, but I do not find it "lacking", not in the same vein as Win 10 is lacking a lot of what made Steam so popular, and what continues to make it so. I find AAA publishers "lacking" in making good port jobs and not trying to charge out the ass for delays and poorly done port jobs.

Valve runs on their own time, if you didn't already know for the second time. They are private, MS is not, thus one has to constantly churn out IP after IP and rehash, otherwise they face "issues" from those higher up. With Valve, there isn't anyone to answer to but themselves. They have no stock holders telling them what to do, or corporate CEO's/Presidents telling them what to make and when to do it. That is the rgeatest most obvious difference between MS and Steam.

You just do not force games out of thin air. That's how we end up with safe and milked concepts, ones we still see coming from the big AAA studios and publishers to this day. They don't spend the time to think about what is new and exciting. They want to make the most money and fast, which is why you see the pitiful scrabble for the BR throne. That's not creative or unique, it's just a safe chase for a quick trend and buck.

What service are you on about?. You want Valve to just become a full on GaaS?, because that's disgusting if true.

We as humans, are generally biased creatures. We like what we like, hate what we hate. There are times when we try to remain "objective", but even then there is always a hint of bias that seeps in. Your argument for how downtrodden MS is, isn't compelling. They tried for years to push GFWL on PC gamers, tried to charge them for it and make PC a walled garden for them to control and do as they see fit. I can never forgive something like that and neither should you. The fact that they not only had that dream, but wanted to execute it disgusts me greatly. If I had the chance of a lifetime, I would have put them down on the spot for merely thinking of such a dream, because their dream means my lack of freedom and choice to buy and do what I want.

You're forgetting that there are plenty of people on this site that do not play on PC, and also do not share enthusiasm for Steam. Ruler made a post about Steam taking down a Japanese game, and how he made a massive deal out of a single game being taken down (his own bias seeped heavily into that thread).

You can buy into whatever client you would like to choose from, but for me Steam is the only option due to what it provides me with. I have an actual client I can interact with. Mod support, community forums for each and every game out there, as well as modding configurations and general guides for them and the games themselves. I have full profile access and customization, especially towards the profile page layout. 

You already favor them based on general preference. In fact, you've already set up a little self fulfilling prophecy at the end of the second to last paragraph. 

You may not care for mods, but that will never take away an important aspect of PC gaming in general. People like to mod their games whether you like it or not. II know you like the idea of taking that point away in favor of your own, but it will never work that way, nor will it disable it. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Azzanation said:

Because you do. For the longest time I have been observing your posts, the vast majority of them argue for MS and not against them, not anywhere as much as when you argue against others. This leads to a biased outcome from your own arguments.

See this is how it goes:

You argue for MS, then claim you're not biased, but also claim you're for the other clients, yet at the same time you focus on dumping on the client that is doing the least amount of effort for PC gaming, compared to the other, which you apparently "like", yet you criticize it more and give MS the benefit of the doubt and fill it with plenty of "we'll see".

I've observed many folk on here since before I even joined the site. It's not hard to spot between the cracks and the flaws. 

So you are basing me being bias off an assumption? Do you know me? Because I have no idea who the F%$# you are. Also take into consideration that maybe I stick up for MS because they cop more crap than anything else on this site? Maybe I like sticking up for the underdog? I did the exact same thing for the WiiU and ill do it for the Xbox. I do it for products I enjoy, that doesn't mean there my favourites and I am bias. If anything you are the one being extremely negative towards a platform basically arguing it has no chance.. that to me sounds bias against MS. It goes both ways here.

All companies are trying to own and control the industry, the fact you clearly stated you cannot forgive MS for trying to own the market is basically childish while you allow other brands to do the exact same thing? I am sure if Valve was in MS's shoes and did the exact same thing for Steam taking over PC gaming and walling others off you would feel different. All comes under your own preference. I don't hate a company for striving to be better hence why I game on MS platforms as well as Nintendo's etc. I don't hold grudges over corporations, that's there job. 

You want proof of me not being bias? Look up Azzanation on Steam and than compare that to my Azzanation on my Xbox. Seems like your too busy judging people rather than actually understanding there posts. 

What I say about Steam is true in my eyes, that its been lacking lately and that Live is growing and trying to get better and is starting to win me over with some sales thanks to play anywhere, weather you like that or not doesn't matter. Do I actually care as a human if Win10 is bigger than Steam? No I don't, I use both and mostly Steam, do I have a fair point in the future of Win10? I believe I do. These forums are all about opinions hence why I post.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 03 May 2018

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

So you are basing me being bias off an assumption? Do you know me? Because I have no idea who the F%$# you are. Also take into consideration that maybe I stick up for MS because they cop more crap than anything else on this site? Maybe I like sticking up for the underdog? I did the exact same thing for the WiiU and ill do it for the Xbox. I do it for products I enjoy, that doesn't mean there my favourites and I am bias. If anything you are the one being extremely negative towards a platform basically arguing it has no chance.. that to me sounds bias against MS. It goes both ways here.

All companies are trying to own and control the industry, the fact you clearly stated you cannot forgive MS for trying to own the market is basically childish while you allow other brands to do the exact same thing? I am sure if Valve was in MS's shoes and did the exact same thing for Steam taking over PC gaming and walling others off you would feel different. All comes under your own preference. I don't hate a company for striving to be better hence why I game on MS platforms as well as Nintendo's etc. I don't hold grudges over corporations, that's there job. 

You want proof of me not being bias? Look up Azzanation on Steam and than compare that to my Azzanation on my Xbox. Seems like your too busy judging people rather than actually understanding there posts. 

What I say about Steam is true in my eyes, that its been lacking lately and that Live is growing and trying to get better and is starting to win me over with some sales thanks to play anywhere, weather you like that or not doesn't matter. Do I actually care as a human if Win10 is bigger than Steam? No I don't, I use both and mostly Steam, do I have a fair point in the future of Win10? I believe I do. These forums are all about opinions hence why I post.

Assumption?, no, because I already mentioned on me having seen you post about MS over the years. That is not an assumption, but an observation.

MS cop more crap because of what they do. You may think a vast majority of it is "undeserved", but the public speaks and so do people across the internet. It isn't just some rag tag group of people "picking" on MS because of what they have and have not done. You doing it for MS just shows that you are far more willing to excuse one, but not the other, while claiming you have no favorites when in reality, you clearly do.

Ahh the mirror argument, I was wondering how long that would take to surface within this conversation. You and me are not the same, I'll put it that way, if you can understand it that is.

Some are and some aren't. GoG isn't vying for control of the PC space, EA and Ubisoft clearly aren't either, Bethesda included, when you look at what little progress they have done with their clients in the PC space. Linux is Linux and Steam OS is based off of Linux, so those two aren't vying for "control", especially considering that there are multiple distros of Linux, thus there is no corporate walled garden to come from having multiple open source distros. MS and Apple on the other hand, they want control. Those two are more massive than the likes of EA and Ubisoft, as well as GoG, and they are also not privately owned and ran. 

You seem to not understand what one company sees and wants vs the other. Steam works across multiple OS's, Win 10 store does not. Play anywhere only functions with one console and one OS, while Steam works with multiple OS's and their games across multiple OS's and platforms. Apple's do not function on other OS's and console systems either. 

"You want proof of me not being bias? Look up Azzanation on Steam and than compare that to my Azzanation on my Xbox. Seems like your too busy judging people rather than actually understanding there posts."

Seems you're too busy backing yourself into a corner with mirror arguments and "I'm clean".

"What I say about Steam is true in my eyes"

And it is the opposite in millions of others.

I don't have to like what you like, and that's honestly a good thing, because it means I've more options to choose from, rather than walling myself within the confines and MS and trying to shoot anyone else down.

"Do I actually care as a human if Win10 is bigger than Steam?"

Oh?, we're using general OS users and lumping them in with gamers now are we?.

"do I have a fair point in the future of Win10? I believe I do."

A subjectively biased point.

These forums are about discussion, but you play it off like it's all objective from your end. 

Chazore said:
Azzanation said:

Assumption?, no, because I already mentioned on me having seen you post about MS over the years. That is not an assumption, but an observation.

MS cop more crap because of what they do. You may think a vast majority of it is "undeserved", but the public speaks and so do people across the internet. It isn't just some rag tag group of people "picking" on MS because of what they have and have not done. You doing it for MS just shows that you are far more willing to excuse one, but not the other, while claiming you have no favorites when in reality, you clearly do.

Ahh the mirror argument, I was wondering how long that would take to surface within this conversation. You and me are not the same, I'll put it that way, if you can understand it that is.

Some are and some aren't. GoG isn't vying for control of the PC space, EA and Ubisoft clearly aren't either, Bethesda included, when you look at what little progress they have done with their clients in the PC space. Linux is Linux and Steam OS is based off of Linux, so those two aren't vying for "control", especially considering that there are multiple distros of Linux, thus there is no corporate walled garden to come from having multiple open source distros. MS and Apple on the other hand, they want control. Those two are more massive than the likes of EA and Ubisoft, as well as GoG, and they are also not privately owned and ran. 

You seem to not understand what one company sees and wants vs the other. Steam works across multiple OS's, Win 10 store does not. Play anywhere only functions with one console and one OS, while Steam works with multiple OS's and their games across multiple OS's and platforms. Apple's do not function on other OS's and console systems either. 

"You want proof of me not being bias? Look up Azzanation on Steam and than compare that to my Azzanation on my Xbox. Seems like your too busy judging people rather than actually understanding there posts."

Seems you're too busy backing yourself into a corner with mirror arguments and "I'm clean".

"What I say about Steam is true in my eyes"

And it is the opposite in millions of others.

I don't have to like what you like, and that's honestly a good thing, because it means I've more options to choose from, rather than walling myself within the confines and MS and trying to shoot anyone else down.

"Do I actually care as a human if Win10 is bigger than Steam?"

Oh?, we're using general OS users and lumping them in with gamers now are we?.

"do I have a fair point in the future of Win10? I believe I do."

A subjectively biased point.

These forums are about discussion, but you play it off like it's all objective from your end. 

You are an observer and thats basically it. Theres nothing else to it. You dont know me personally, what i post is no different to the majority on this site that speaks the opposite. I can observe your argument and claim the same thing you are saying to me, that you are bias towards Steam and are bias against MS. See we are different because i am willing to take my goggles off and say negative things towards the things i like as Steam being a prime example here. Theres my proof to you, now its your turn.

Also you act like im the only one that thinks my way. There are plenty of others who think the same way i do. 

Iv told you to look me up and see how much of a Steam lover i am and ill even put it that i love Steam more than you.

I thank MS for being competitive because that will only push Steam to keep improving. Win10 doesnt need to be bigger than Steam they just need to compete which will benefit everyone. 

Your argument is nothing more than a grudge on a corporation. Like i said its there Job and if it wasn't for MS PC gaming wouldnt be where it is today. Thats right, thank Windows for that. Aggressive competition like MS is trying to do in the PC industry are the reasons we have Valve buying studios and who knows, might push them to make Half Life 3. 

I look at the whole picture and like you i have the same options. I can afford to buy anything i like. Nothing is stopping me from having more options.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 04 May 2018

Azzanation said:

You are an observer and thats basically it. Theres nothing else to it. You dont know me personally, what i post is no different to the majority on this site that speaks the opposite. I can observe your argument and claim the same thing you are saying to me, that you are bias towards Steam and are bias against MS. See we are different because i am willing to take my goggles off and say negative things towards the things i like as Steam being a prime example here. Theres my proof to you, now its your turn.

Also you act like im the only one that thinks my way. There are plenty of others who think the same way i do. 

Iv told you to look me up and see how much of a Steam lover i am and ill even put it that i love Steam more than you.

I thank MS for being competitive because that will only push Steam to keep improving. Win10 doesnt need to be bigger than Steam they just need to compete which will benefit everyone. 

Your argument is nothing more than a grudge on a corporation. Like i said its there Job and if it wasn't for MS PC gaming wouldnt be where it is today. Thats right, thank Windows for that. Aggressive competition like MS is trying to do in the PC industry are the reasons we have Valve buying studios and who knows, might push them to make Half Life 3. 

I look at the whole picture and like you i have the same options. I can afford to buy anything i like. Nothing is stopping me from having more options.

By that logic, someone could "observe" you in a physiatric ward for your behavior patterns and how you mind works, and then you'll turn around with "ya'll don't know me". You know that doesn't work that way.

When you do something, you are able to be observed whenever you make said action public. The more you do it, the more people are allowed to observe what you do and know how you operate. You can do whatever you want at home or anywhere else in the world, but whenever you do something on the internet or in a public place, people are able to observe you.

Mate, MS has done far more worse than Steam. Steam has done *some* bad and I went against them for it. Like the Skyrim paid mod scheme some years back. Now that's only done on Bethesda's part, and I still hate Bethesda for carrying on with it. What you seem to be demanding of me, is for me to be exactly like you and overlook all the bad MS has done, all the flaws, all the actions they aren't taking, but at the same time going on at Steam and pulling a load of "we'll see".

You don't take the goggles off. You put on rose tinted glasses for MS, and take the goggles off for Steam. I haven't had said tinted glasses for either of them.

There are plenty of others out there that think the way I do. See how easy it is to mirror what was said?.

I don't need to look you up on Steam. Your game ownership or Steam badges mean absolute zip to someone like me. I go by what is said, not by what is "collected".

I like how you say you "love Steam more than you", as if that gives you some higher form of ground. Except it doesn't. I've been with Steam for a very long time, like I was with MS.

No, my argument is based on what MS has and hasn't done. I find it laughable that you would word it in such a way that makes it look like they could do no wrong, and that a corporation should be stood up for (which is downright disgusting).

PC gaming would still be around mate. You do not seem to understand the fact, that if someone doesn't do something, someone else will.

From all of this, all it tells me is that you're just a massive fan of MS and that you are willing at any point and turn, to defend them. You'd go so far as to stoop low to mirror retorts and arguments, as if that has equal grounding on what is being said against MS. You forget that:

1. We're not equal, no one is created equal.

2.We are not the same

3. MS and Steam are not the same, to think them as such is being completely delusional. 

Chazore said:

By that logic, someone could "observe" you in a physiatric ward for your behavior patterns and how you mind works, and then you'll turn around with "ya'll don't know me". You know that doesn't work that way.

When you do something, you are able to be observed whenever you make said action public. The more you do it, the more people are allowed to observe what you do and know how you operate. You can do whatever you want at home or anywhere else in the world, but whenever you do something on the internet or in a public place, people are able to observe you.

Mate, MS has done far more worse than Steam. Steam has done *some* bad and I went against them for it. Like the Skyrim paid mod scheme some years back. Now that's only done on Bethesda's part, and I still hate Bethesda for carrying on with it. What you seem to be demanding of me, is for me to be exactly like you and overlook all the bad MS has done, all the flaws, all the actions they aren't taking, but at the same time going on at Steam and pulling a load of "we'll see".

You don't take the goggles off. You put on rose tinted glasses for MS, and take the goggles off for Steam. I haven't had said tinted glasses for either of them.

There are plenty of others out there that think the way I do. See how easy it is to mirror what was said?.

I don't need to look you up on Steam. Your game ownership or Steam badges mean absolute zip to someone like me. I go by what is said, not by what is "collected".

I like how you say you "love Steam more than you", as if that gives you some higher form of ground. Except it doesn't. I've been with Steam for a very long time, like I was with MS.

No, my argument is based on what MS has and hasn't done. I find it laughable that you would word it in such a way that makes it look like they could do no wrong, and that a corporation should be stood up for (which is downright disgusting).

PC gaming would still be around mate. You do not seem to understand the fact, that if someone doesn't do something, someone else will.

From all of this, all it tells me is that you're just a massive fan of MS and that you are willing at any point and turn, to defend them. You'd go so far as to stoop low to mirror retorts and arguments, as if that has equal grounding on what is being said against MS. You forget that:

1. We're not equal, no one is created equal.

2.We are not the same

3. MS and Steam are not the same, to think them as such is being completely delusional. 

Your logic is based on what the internet says rather than actual proof? Haha okay than suit yourself. I am not here to debate with you what you think of me. I told you what you can do if you want to put proof beyond words. 

All I can say is if I was no fan of Steam I wouldn't be a huge member on Steam. I think you are more in denial to believe that because that will throw your entire point out the window. For me, words on the internet mean nothing, id rather see actual proof because talk is cheap.

Steam and Windows is the perfect way to game in my opinion and you cannot change that, I want MS to keep pushing Valve so that creates better competition in the PC market space which will lead to better quality products for there customers. You can hold your personal grudges against major corps all you want, I wont stop you.

Azzanation said:

Your logic is based on what the internet says rather than actual proof? Haha okay than suit yourself. I am not here to debate with you what you think of me. I told you what you can do if you want to put proof beyond words. 

All I can say is if I was no fan of Steam I wouldn't be a huge member on Steam. I think you are more in denial to believe that because that will throw your entire point out the window. For me, words on the internet mean nothing, id rather see actual proof because talk is cheap.

Steam and Windows is the perfect way to game in my opinion and you cannot change that, I want MS to keep pushing Valve so that creates better competition in the PC market space which will lead to better quality products for there customers. You can hold your personal grudges against major corps all you want, I wont stop you.

"what the internet says". So you're basically calling anything you type out in a public forum or site as "what the internet says"?, whatever you say mate.

I've no denial to own, because I too use Steam myself, but I've also no reason to hold MS up to some special needs pedestal either. 

"Words on the internet mean nothing", then I guess we'll just apply that logic to every known piece of information known to man on the internet, and we'll go back to good ol' hardbooks.

"Steam and windows is the perfect way to game in my opinion and you cannot change that". Why would I want to change your opinion?.

I want Valve to improve the store. I gave up on their old concepts years ago, and I'd rather not see the same rehashes that MS has been rolling with the past 5 years. HL3 will never ever live up to what was expected of it over the years, so like an actual HL fan that I am, I'd rather accept it's death, rather than "yeah spam and copy all the trends, and also rush it asap".

You call it a grudge, as if it's something to easily be forgiven. I'd love to see how you handle anything as a so called "grudge" and then flick it away so easily, only for it to come bite you back in the ass (because not everything is easy to flick away).