By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo is trending below GameStop’s expectations

Will you buy Labo?

Yes, day one 9 8.82%

Yes, eventually 13 12.75%

No 80 78.43%

Total:102

Don't care for it myself. I could see potential charm in cardboard origami but I'm aiming to go digital more and more since it reduces clutter for me.

Around the Network

) :

Never underestimate the power of toy channels!

Was labo expected to get high pre orders. It doesn't seem like the type of product to get high pre orders. It seems like something that would start slow and sell well around Christmas time.

LABO is probably THE most casual of casual games. It probably doesn't have much of an audience on the Switch atm but Nintendo i guess are going after other demographics. So, it will in itself bring its own audience to the Switch. This is just what Nintendo wants would be my guess. It's also an entirely new concept too, so tough to predict but i'm pretty sire games like LABO wouldn't have huge pre-orders but at the same time will be literally the epitome of "Legs".

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Why? What would that get you?

Labo is likely a minimal investment for Nintendo so what does it matter...

It would stop Nintendo from focusing on Labo and maybe make something I want.

Apparently Labo is by the team that created Miitopia & 1 2 Switch so I dont think Labo failing will result in anything other than the team going back to working on new quirky, casual concepts.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Can someone please tell me if you accidentaly wreck the cardboard or whatever can it be replaced on the cheap ?

eastcoastrider said:
Can someone please tell me if you accidentaly wreck the cardboard or whatever can it be replaced on the cheap ?

Yes, for free

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

There's zero hype for this.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

zorg1000 said:
KLXVER said:

It would stop Nintendo from focusing on Labo and maybe make something I want.

Apparently Labo is by the team that created Miitopia & 1 2 Switch so I dont think Labo failing will result in anything other than the team going back to working on new quirky, casual concepts.

Quirky is fine. WarioWare is quirky. They should keep trying.