Forums - Sony Discussion - Just pre ordered a phone for the first time.

Good deal?

Yes! 8 88.89%

No! 1 11.11%

Total:9

Preordered too, I choose a PS4 since I only have a Switch for now

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

I've another 9 months to go on mine with a cracked screen, held together by sallatape. I hate these 24 month contracts as I usually end up using a 10 quid burner the last 6 months or so but it does add to the appreciation of grabbing a relatively new phone once it's time to renew. Upgrading from an S4, then 10 quid burner to a galaxy A5-2017 model was mindblowing last year, flagship to 90's phone to new mid tier. Hoping to get an S8 next spring or the newest version of the galaxy A7.

China Numba wan!!

think-man said:
VGPolyglot said:

600 Euros still sounds like a lot to me, the free headphones were nice though!

I spend over 400 euros a month on video games, I can spare a little more for a phone. :P

God damn man. Do you even have the time to play the games? At what point does your budget overlap your free time? I don't have a budget per say but I do have a time cap of about 60 hours. What's your time limit within one month?

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:
think-man said:

I spend over 400 euros a month on video games, I can spare a little more for a phone. :P

God damn man. Do you even have the time to play the games? At what point does your budget overlap your free time? I don't have a budget per say but I do have a time cap of about 60 hours. What's your time limit within one month?

Honestly no, I have a huge pile of games still sitting in plastic seals. I blame online shopping xD I usually have a couple of games arriving every week, that and I buy lots of digital. 

think-man said:
John2290 said:

Honestly no, I have a huge pile of games still sitting in plastic seals. I blame online shopping xD I usually have a couple of games arriving every week, that and I buy lots of digital. 

Save the money dude, dig deep into your backlog for a couple of months and use the incurred savings to buy a beefy VR future proof PC seperate from any you have already and preorder a Vive pro use these in a room or garage where you can set up a VR room scale experience worthy of a dev setup or do litterally anything else with the extra 100 a week. Don't be flushing money down the toilet dude.

China Numba wan!!