By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ANNOUNCEMENT (1 of 2) - Deputy Head Moderators!

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

Give platitudes or genuine thanks and move on?

So, are we not supposed to voice our concerns at all? I'm sorry, but I have concerns about this and thus I feel like I should voice them. As I said, I don't have any problems with CGI and Ryuu being chosen themselves, I'm concerned about this process in the first place.

A process that you were completely unaware of the means behind, yet you felt like bringing up your discontent....

Around the Network

That's enough.

axumblade said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, are we not supposed to voice our concerns at all? I'm sorry, but I have concerns about this and thus I feel like I should voice them. As I said, I don't have any problems with CGI and Ryuu being chosen themselves, I'm concerned about this process in the first place.

A process that you were completely unaware of the means behind, yet you felt like bringing up your discontent....

Well, I guess the mod team can explain the means behind them then.

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

Give platitudes or genuine thanks and move on?

I think the mod thread is for those kind of complaints and discussion. A thread like this is for giving congrats/platitudes. They always used a hierarchical system but they vote for some things so I don't really see a reason for the concern.

Congrats guys! Definitely great picks, very well deserved. Nice to see my classmate CGI get some recognition, and Ryuu is good shit too.

Also what the heck at these other posts.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

The solution is so, sooo, sooo simple guys.

Make VGP a head mod with Miguel!

My offer to be queen still stands.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Super_Boom said:
Congrats guys! Definitely great picks, very well deserved. Nice to see my classmate CGI get some recognition, and Ryuu is good shit too.

Also what the heck at these other posts. 

Much appreciated, buddy! :)

my god, its the tournament of power up in there

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

COKTOE said:
My offer to be queen still stands.

Dammit! Why didn't I see this before I stepped down?