By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 – North American Splatfest #9 announced

Team Baseball or Team Soccer?

Team Soccer 9 56.25%

Team Baseball 7 43.75%

Total:16
Conina said:
killeryoshis said:
Soccer is boring. All you do is hit the ball around and hope no one takes your ball. I will take baseball any day.

You just described Baseball, too.

toche. You got me there but there is more to it. Like throwing the ball and hoping no one hits it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'm team Soccer

Soccer / football, I appreciate baseball but can't say I enjoy watching or playing it as much.

Even though I really should pick soccer to support the San Diego Sockers (only the best indoor soccer team on the continent), I'll go with baseball since I've had a soft spot for my poor Padres since I was little.

HomokHarcos said:
Eagle367 said:
What is this soccer you speak of new worlders? Back in mainland Eurasia-Africa, We don;t know what soccer i. Our sports include football, rugby, tennis, cricket, hickey among others. The most popular us football and the others are very popular as well depending on region

I see you missed the part where it says "North American splatfest".

I think you don't understand who new worlders are do ya meet

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Gotta love how people outside of the US have pushed soccer into first on VGchartz lol. The actual Splatoon US players, on the other hand, will overwhelming pick baseball.

Eagle367 said:
What is this soccer you speak of new worlders? Back in mainland Eurasia-Africa, We don;t know what soccer i. Our sports include football, rugby, tennis, cricket, hickey among others. The most popular us football and the others are very popular as well depending on region

The English invented the word soccer and brought it over to the US before later deciding to call it something else. So... if you're bothered by the word soccer, go yell at the English, for they're the ones who coined it.

Well Soccer won the popular vote and lost the battles thus lost the war. GG to all you baseball lovers, apparently much like the MLS, NA soccer fans on Splatoon have a long way to go.

I really wish they'd take the team battles out of the equation and just use some kind of formula that maybe weights 60% of the decision to solo battles and 40% to popularity.