By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 – North American Splatfest #9 announced

Team Baseball or Team Soccer?

Team Soccer 9 56.25%

Team Baseball 7 43.75%

Total:16
berzerkertank said:
VGPolyglot said:
Also, do I need to be a certain rank to participate in this?

Splatfests are open to anyone with Splatoon 2. Get ready, boyo.

TEAM BASEBALL BAY-BEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You going to play with me, boy?

Around the Network

Soccer (football). Baseball seems interesting, but I don't know it that much (my only experiences are from Mario games hahaha). Even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to watch the baseball league here in Brazil. ç.ç

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Is this like CS GO Lotto where if you pick the side less people picked and your side wins you get better rewards?

They are both in my top 4 favourite sports. But I prefer soccer.

VGPolyglot said:
berzerkertank said:

Splatfests are open to anyone with Splatoon 2. Get ready, boyo.

TEAM BASEBALL BAY-BEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you'd like me to then sure.

lol signatues

Around the Network
berzerkertank said:
VGPolyglot said:

If you'd like me to then sure.

Sure, why not! Though you're probably much better than me.

Hate watching both, but played soccer more (Baseball isn't really a thing here in Australia, Cricket is though)

But if this is the same for AUS splatfest, I would choose baseball just for the colour xD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Is this like CS GO Lotto where if you pick the side less people picked and your side wins you get better rewards?

Nope, in Splatoon 2, the final score is a straight tally of how many categories each team has a majority percentage in. There are three categories:

• Popularity
  • Solo Wins
  • Team Wins

The_Yoda said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Nope, in Splatoon 2, the final score is a straight tally of how many categories each team has a majority percentage in. There are three categories:

• Popularity
  • Solo Wins
  • Team Wins

Oh ok. So whichever team wins the most out of the 3 wins? 

Jranation said:
Hate watching both, but played soccer more (Baseball isn't really a thing here in Australia, Cricket is though)

But if this is the same for AUS splatfest, I would choose baseball just for the colour xD

Australia is cheating in cricket. This is one of the only times I've seen cricket reach the news here in North America.