By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 – North American Splatfest #9 announced

Team Baseball or Team Soccer?

Team Soccer 9 56.25%

Team Baseball 7 43.75%

Total:16

#TeamSoccer FTW

The Splatfest begins on April 6 at 9 PM PT / April 7 at 12 AM ET.

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 30 March 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I prefer watching baseball myself.

L.A.M.E. I don't play games to be reminded of sports I play games so that sports become irrelevant within my bubble.

But maybe I should actually participate in a Splashfest this time. Sounds fun!

When you pick a side you will get a Splatfest shirt that only costs 2000 to scrub instead of 20,000 like normal gear. The build up to Splatfests is a great time to farm for ability chunks.

Just make sure when you are done playing in the Splatfest that you scrub the shirt one more time as the Splatfest Tee is lost once the splatfest ends along with any ability chunks left on it.

OP I hope you don't mind, I linked to this thread from my Splatoon2 thread

Around the Network

I would have to imagine Team Baseball will win in popularity. So that's pretty much one of three locked up.

The_Yoda said:
OP I hope you don't mind, I linked to this thread from my Splatoon2 thread

don't worry :)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Also, do I need to be a certain rank to participate in this?

Soccer all the way maaaaaan~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

VGPolyglot said:
Also, do I need to be a certain rank to participate in this?

Splatfests are open to anyone with Splatoon 2. Get ready, boyo.

TEAM BASEBALL BAY-BEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol signatues