By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sea of Thieves: First people to achieve “Pirate Legend” status

pitzy272 said:
Vasto said:
Love it,

This is what Xbox is all about.

What do you mean by that, exactly?

"Its good to play together"

People have no idea what I mean when I say that. Only the Day 1s would know. 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

new merchant that gives fetch quest simular to the old ones? but where 2 or more types are mixed into one.

All that grinde, and the quest stay the same...Meh.

Also the first "Pirate Legend" got so without knowing how to play the game, he basically got boosted through the grinde.
Thats kinda sad... not really a legendary pirate, if you get it by being boosted through (imo).

Please, stick to Sony centric threads.

You are so predictable when it comes to comments made in XBox threads that it's not even cute anymore.

Hynad said:
JRPGfan said:

new merchant that gives fetch quest simular to the old ones? but where 2 or more types are mixed into one.

All that grinde, and the quest stay the same...Meh.

Also the first "Pirate Legend" got so without knowing how to play the game, he basically got boosted through the grinde.
Thats kinda sad... not really a legendary pirate, if you get it by being boosted through (imo).

Please, stick to Sony centric threads.

You are so predictable when it comes to comments made in XBox threads that it's not even cute anymore.

You dont think the sentiments I stated are shared by others? even amoung the xbox community?

1) Legendary Pirate quests arnt a big deal, if their just more of the same.
2) The first "legendary Pirate" being boosted through it, and barely knowing how to play sea of theives = dissapointing.
   (legendary pirate as a title sounds awesome, but its kinda meaningless when your just boosted through it)

Your damage controll isnt any better btw or calling me out.
Why not give your thoughts on the matter? Do you disagree with 1) or 2) that I stated here?

You should go after the post and whats in it, instead of attacking the person that made it, imo.