By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSVR price drop announced (€300/$300/£260)

Just in time for Wipeout VR and GTS VR.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Great to see them make this a permenent cut. The more accessable VR is the better. I still stand by it being the biggest jump in gaming tech in the 30 years I have been playing, and watching the industry evolve. 

Hopefully they will expand beyond gaming and entertainment apps going forward. If they want to get the most out of VR they have to be open to all forms of software. As a fan and a shareholder, I would hope the goal is to be the industry leader in VR.

COKTOE said:

I wish the non-bundled base unit was receiving a discount as well. No interest in Skyrim, and 50-50 on Doom. Ah well. Good news for anybody on the fence.

From my expereince, Skyrim is amazing, and Doom is the worst game I have played in VR. Bethesda should be ashamed to have released such a terrible expereince when much better FPS's have already established a great baseline for gameplay. On the TV and DS4, Doom is my favorite FPS this generation, so it was a major let down for me.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:

Great to see them make this a permenent cut. The more accessable VR is the better. I still stand by it being the biggest jump in gaming tech in the 30 years I have been playing, and watching the industry evolve. 

Hopefully they will expand beyond gaming and entertainment apps going forward. If they want to get the most out of VR they have to be open to all forms of software. As a fan and a shareholder, I would hope the goal is to be the industry leader in VR.

COKTOE said:

I wish the non-bundled base unit was receiving a discount as well. No interest in Skyrim, and 50-50 on Doom. Ah well. Good news for anybody on the fence.

From my expereince, Skyrim is amazing, and Doom is the worst game I have played in VR. Bethesda should be ashamed to have released such a terrible expereince when much better FPS's have already established a great baseline for gameplay. On the TV and DS4, Doom is my favorite FPS this generation, so it was a major let down for me.

Thanks for the tip. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The lower it gets, the higher the chance I will eventually get into it =P

Today was one of the best days in PSVR history.

Price Cuts
GT Sport VR Update - Cash and Expereince can now be earned in VR, meaning you never have to play on the TV
Wipeout HD VR - Now fully playable in VR

Sony is ending FY2017 in grand fashion, and setting up FY2018 for great success.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL