By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War No loading screens

DragonRouge said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
so its going to be the ''Unfriended'' of video games. That worries me. Don't be like that movie.

Or the "Birdman" of videogames, did anyone here see that movie? A lot of people here seem to think that a good story told without cuts is some impossible feat to pull off. 

I saw birdman. It was an ok movie in my opinion. 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

That sounds good. One seamless world, uninterrupted by those loading screens.

I can see nitpickers complaining about that: "Loading screens are a necessary evil. Why did they remove them?" "I miss loading screens. Are they gonna add them on the next patch?" "That loading screen could've increased the framerate on the cutscene by 0.221%." "The game is great, but the removal of loading screens can be disappointing and will frustrate you to no end."

great news!

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

You have to have loading screens. You can hide them behind cutscenes or what not but its still a loading screen.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
You have to have loading screens. You can hide them behind cutscenes or what not but its still a loading screen.

You're confusing loading screens with loading in general. Loading screens are called loading screens for a reason.