By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Prediction: Marvel's Phase 3 Will Average $1 Billion Per Movie at the Box Office.

thismeintiel said:
CaptainExplosion said:

They could also try, say, going back to the look and feel of the Jack Nicholson Joker, because like any good version of Joker he's the stuff of nightmares.

Nobody with any sanity guns somebody down to happy circus music and then makes their girlfriend jump out the window!!

Or shoots their #1 guy for absolutely no reason. 

The DCEU didn't even get his relationship with Harley Quinn right. Everything else has made it perfectly clear that Joker only keeps Harley around just to make her life horrible, and won't get better until she realizes she's better off without him.

Around the Network

I think Captain Marvel could throw a curve ball and perform similarly to Black Panther if the movie turns out good so this to me is a given

Luke888 said:
I think Captain Marvel could throw a curve ball and perform similarly to Black Panther if the movie turns out good so this to me is a given

They'd have to market the movie in a way that'd attract people the way Black Panther did.

And seriously, when are we gonna get a Black Widow movie? To not have a Black Widow movie soon would be a wasted opportunity.