By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All the games in Donald Trump’s ‘violence in video games’ supercut

Hiku said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:
Gotta love how in America the solution to real life violence and real life guns that are the actual tools for violence is to try to ban imaginary violence and video games.

Of course this doesn't take into account what type of video games are sold, but we have so many modern studies on the subject now that agree that there's no correlation between violent video games and the incentive to commit these type of violent acts.

RolStoppable said:

Recently I've come across a snippet of a speech of a high representative of the NRA and it all became clear to me. The crucial part in the condensed statement was that God gave the American people the right to bear arms and that's why this right must be protected at all costs. It's seemingly always religion that is at the core of every crazy ideology.

Around two weeks ago, there was a church in the US that held a ceremony for AR-15's. Because "weapons are a gift from God."

Maybe, just maybe, they should look less at teenagers playing PUBG, and more at people's unhealthy relationship with gun worship in the country.

You have got to be kidding me. Those are some the most, aggravating, ridiculous images I've ever seen. It's too bad a big fight didn't break out. They could have really settled some arguments that day.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

The issue I have is that since Video Games have became mainstream, violence has only gone down.

BraLoD said:
Ban the games, sell more guns!

Why just guns? Sell mini nukes to the good people of the USA. If video games are the issue here, ban video games and sell mini nukes to everybody. Once video games are gone and every American has nukes in their home what could possibly go wrong?

And if by any chance something did go wrong, go back to how things were before video games: Blame movies, TV shows, Rock and Roll...

As long as you never EVER blame weapons for the mass shootings with... weapons.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 10 March 2018